Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday January 3rd, 2011 - First thread of the year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Joe Wrote:You really need to start playing shooters.
I got a Best Buy gift card for Christmas so I ordered COD Black Ops for the Wii......I'll see how that goes.
JIU seems to hit up the show every 10 mins.
Lombardi on HBO is great, must see.
i might have an issue, i think I have 2 dates on thursday. I'm trying to schedule an early and a late one
Derick Wrote:i might have an issue, i think I have 2 dates on thursday. I'm trying to schedule an early and a late one
Good for you :clap:
JDubb Wrote:Joe, which Eagles team will show up next week against the Pack, the team the Vikings beat or the other one?

Oh no they'll play. The Vikings game was predictable because it was supposed to be an easy win. They tank on easy wins. Green Bay barely beat the Eagles with Kolb as QB so I'm not worried too much although if they bring the heat they could have Vick all messed up like a week ago.
JDubb Wrote:Lombardi on HBO is great, must see.

It was. I didn't think I'd enjoy it, but I'm glad I watched it.
If Andy Reid won superbowls he'd be a legend.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Joe, which Eagles team will show up next week against the Pack, the team the Vikings beat or the other one?

Oh no they'll play. The Vikings game was predictable because it was supposed to be an easy win. They tank on easy wins. Green Bay barely beat the Eagles with Kolb as QB so I'm not worried too much although if they bring the heat they could have Vick all messed up like a week ago.
Remember GB is a different team than earlier in the season. GB are peaking, I think the Eagles are kind of flat right now. It will be a great game though.
Joe Wrote:If Andy Reid won superbowls he'd be a legend.
Isn't that the difference maker, championships?
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Lombardi on HBO is great, must see.

It was. I didn't think I'd enjoy it, but I'm glad I watched it.
Vince's daughter looks just like him... wow.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i might have an issue, i think I have 2 dates on thursday. I'm trying to schedule an early and a late one
Good for you :clap:
i was trying to do a wed and a thurs, but now its 2 on thurs
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If Andy Reid won superbowls he'd be a legend.
Isn't that the difference maker, championships?

How many times on the last 10 years have they not won the division? I think 5 of them they have gone to the Championship game. Look at his winning percentage as well.
Joe Wrote:JIU seems to hit up the show every 10 mins.

He obsesses more than JIW... :eek: That could turn into a major throw-down fight

Good luck balancing that without getting caught.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26