Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday January 3rd, 2011 - First thread of the year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:now i have a really inmportant question. say there are a few tsb on your vehicle, can you request that only 1 be done. Say I dont want them do do a certain thing. Or will they do them all regardless of what I say?
tsb is for assistance to the tech when looking to fix a customers concern.

are you talking about a recall or a safety bulletin?

People always come in with tsbs they found on the internet, and think they are recalls for free and shit. It pisses me off.
there is no way i believe that cutting the pedal off is going to help. I have the all weather floor mats in my car and there is plenty of room between the mat and the pedal even with the pedal pushed in. fuck that i'm not getting it done then
Derick Wrote:there is no way i believe that cutting the pedal off is going to help. I have the all weather floor mats in my car and there is plenty of room between the mat and the pedal even with the pedal pushed in. fuck that i'm not getting it done then
So you have multiple floor mats in your car or one set of non factory mats?
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:there is no way i believe that cutting the pedal off is going to help. I have the all weather floor mats in my car and there is plenty of room between the mat and the pedal even with the pedal pushed in. fuck that i'm not getting it done then
i have one set of factory all weather mats, they even say camry on them, and they are hooked through the hole.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:aliquippa PA, are any of you PA guys close to there?
mercer is close, pete is somewhat close

There is a guy that works at the ford dealer there that is asking for hot rod tips for his 97 ranger with a 2.3l 4 cylinder. Kind of stupid.
He'd be cheaper off getting a 4.0 ranger.
Or he could replace the 2.3 with a 302.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
i have one set of factory all weather mats, they even say camry on them, and they are hooked through the hole.
just wondering....but they will shorten the pedal, remove unneccesary foam, install a rubber stopper and re-flash the pcm.

Its your safety, so you can choose or not choose to do it

I wouldn't get it done either. I'm smart enough to stop a runaway car anyway.
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:aliquippa PA, are any of you PA guys close to there?
mercer is close, pete is somewhat close

There is a guy that works at the ford dealer there that is asking for hot rod tips for his 97 ranger with a 2.3l 4 cylinder. Kind of stupid.
this is surprisingly easy. I helped a friend with this at trade school
LeNeve Wrote:There is a farmer here that has 4 or 5 new f-150s. All of them are Pittsburgh Steeler colors, all of them have steller gear all over, seat covers, front plates, pillows, blankets, you name it. He was even wearing steeler gear, he is wearing steeler gear everytime I see him.

anyway he ordered a f-150 raptor, so that will be the only truck he has out of the steeler color scheme. I so hope I get to check it in. I'm going to get about 20 miles to put on the odometer however I please. :grin:
I thought that only came in 4 colors.
They're sweet ass trucks though.
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
just wondering....but they will shorten the pedal, remove unneccesary foam, install a rubber stopper and re-flash the pcm.

Its your safety, so you can choose or not choose to do it
all i want is the re-flash of the pcm. and like leneve said, i'm smart enough to stop a run away car
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There is a farmer here that has 4 or 5 new f-150s. All of them are Pittsburgh Steeler colors, all of them have steller gear all over, seat covers, front plates, pillows, blankets, you name it. He was even wearing steeler gear, he is wearing steeler gear everytime I see him.

anyway he ordered a f-150 raptor, so that will be the only truck he has out of the steeler color scheme. I so hope I get to check it in. I'm going to get about 20 miles to put on the odometer however I please. :grin:

I thought it only came in one color. I'm going to go ask the saleman right now.
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

I thought it only came in one color. I'm going to go ask the saleman right now.
I'm sure ive seen it in orange/red, blue, white, and black :?
Brampton Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:mercer is close, pete is somewhat close

this is surprisingly easy. I helped a friend with this at trade school
Yeah, I think they actually make conversion kits for that.
You guys are correct. 4 colors for the raptor. I'm pretty clueless sometimes for a ford employee.

The SVT Raptor will be available in four colors including Oxford White, Molten Orange Tri-coat, Blue Flame and Tuxedo Black.
fish, and birds dropping dead in Arkansas.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110103/ts_yblog_thelookout/massive-bird-fish-kills-in-arkansas-leave-many-scratching-heads">http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookou ... hing-heads</a><!-- m -->
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26