Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 10/8/10 ... TGIF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
I am at a meeting at Panera Bread and 5 tall blonde gorgeous catholic school girls in uniform just walked in. I feel so so so SOOOOO dirty for the thoughts in my head right now.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am at a meeting at Panera Bread and 5 tall blonde gorgeous catholic school girls in uniform just walked in. I feel so so so SOOOOO dirty for the thoughts in my head right now.
:worthlesswopics:

DO YOUR DAMN JOB
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am at a meeting at Panera Bread and 5 tall blonde gorgeous catholic school girls in uniform just walked in. I feel so so so SOOOOO dirty for the thoughts in my head right now.

DO YOUR DAMN JOB

I'm not going to jail you perv.
If I lived with sterger, my cock would be raw, and every day I would accidentally walk in on her. ooops
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

DO YOUR DAMN JOB

I'm not going to jail you perv.
your in a public place and there for have the right to take pics, there is no expectation of privacy

you just cant throw shit like that out
Can you go to jail for Eye Rapin Catholic school girls, or do you just go to hell?
WyoIan Wrote:Can you go to jail for Eye Rapin Catholic school girls, or do you just go to hell?
those catholic girls are the horniest chics i've ever met. they will do anything
I got one for you Derick
WyoIan Wrote:Can you go to jail for Eye Rapin Catholic school girls, or do you just go to hell?

I think you have the order right; jail followed by he'll.
Derick Wrote:
those catholic girls are the horniest chics i've ever met. they will do anything

Um excuse me...I am a catholic girl....and we had THE best uniform colors with Navy blue socks!!!!
very good. the one one the far right :hitit:
About time they play some Silverchair.
OMG!!! they look exactly my uniform...with navy blue knee socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Um excuse me...I am a catholic girl....and we had THE best uniform colors with Navy blue socks!!!!
and you did anything, i know
posted this already
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35