Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 10/8/10 ... TGIF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:It must be another fly-over US thing.

It must be. Because Oasis is awesome.
Definitely a fly over US thing because Oasis is terrible.

You are just north.

I'm still not in the US
WyoIan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:cyber bullying. :tater: :taterpie:
<----------hey leave taters alone you meanie

Oh fuck... Confusedhock:

Confusedlap:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Revo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It must be. Because Oasis is awesome.

Did you ever get bullied in high school for being gay?

No, I was actually the only straight one there.

Are you sure? There is the youtube video you refuse to post. I even offered to show you my tits to post that video and you never did it... You are a homo!

You were supposed to get your video made before I posted mine.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Are you sure? There is the youtube video you refuse to post. I even offered to show you my tits to post that video and you never did it... You are a homo!

No way!!! That wasn't the bet. I said outright if you post the video Beckster wanted to see that I would post a picture of my tits... you did not follow through therefore you are a loser.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Are you sure? There is the youtube video you refuse to post. I even offered to show you my tits to post that video and you never did it... You are a homo!

No way!!! That wasn't the bet. I said outright if you post the video Beckster wanted to see that I would post a picture of my tits... you did not follow through therefore you are a loser.

I thought you were going to post a video of you in a bikini jumping up and down?
C&R are going to radio bully me now. Confusedwoot:
WyoIan Wrote:I'm :cya: for lunch!

When you get back change your Avatar to something that won't get me fired at work.
Revo Wrote:

When you get back change your Avatar to something that won't get me fired at work.
taken care of. thats my job.
:whomo:
I'm putting all my tools away, for the first time in months. Any body have a guess on how many sockets will be missing?
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I thought you were going to post a video of you in a bikini jumping up and down?

You are correct. I was thinking about a different bet that ended the same way.
Derick Wrote:
Revo Wrote:

taken care of. thats my job.

make em respect you!
Revo Wrote:

:whomo:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm putting all my tools away, for the first time in months. Any body have a guess on how many sockets will be missing?

My guess is 7.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm putting all my tools away, for the first time in months. Any body have a guess on how many sockets will be missing?

You leave your toolbox open at work and you risk someone "borrowing" your tools and they never come back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35