Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 10/8/10 ... TGIF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
LeNeve Wrote:I'm in a pretty good mood today. I think I might try another beer this evening. I'm thinking Fat Tire.

I'm trying this tonight.

[Image: JoeAd.png]
Revo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:No, nor do I care. I was just proving a fact that you are gay.
you just got called gay by a chic

Post a video of me singing Eternal Flame to prove I'm not gay? Huh.
Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Were you in the Bangles?

Being a Flyers fan, I am surprised he wasn't singing It's Raining Men.
Pete Nice Wrote:Being a Flyers fan, I am surprised he wasn't singing It's Raining Men.

I have no words for this...
Derick Wrote:
Revo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Revo Wrote:Were you in the Bangles?

No, just drunk at a bar.

Damn. I'm still trying to get a hold of Susanna Hoffs...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoziY8SpYED3O_IJ13wFW...xyju63eh8=]

She is hot as fuck, but I bet, in that picture, if you took those white panties off, she had a big ass bush.
We just hired a guy to wash cars, and clean the shop. He is 50 years old or more. He just walked up behind me to ask what time we take afternoon break. I was googling gay robots. Bad first impression. Now he is either going to start hitting on me, or slashing my tires. Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote:We just hired a guy to wash cars, and clean the shop. He is 50 years old or more. He just walked up behind me to ask what time we take afternoon break. I was googling gay robots. Bad first impression. Now he is either going to start hitting on me, or slashing my tires. Confusedwoot:

I just literally laughed out loud.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Revo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:No, just drunk at a bar.

Damn. I'm still trying to get a hold of Susanna Hoffs...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoziY8SpYED3O_IJ13wFW...xyju63eh8=]

I bet there is a lot of bush in those underwear.

Same line of thinking 5 :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Are you sure? There is the youtube video you refuse to post. I even offered to show you my tits to post that video and you never did it... You are a homo!

You were supposed to get your video made before I posted mine.

No way!!! That wasn't the bet. I said outright if you post the video Beckster wanted to see that I would post a picture of my tits... you did not follow through therefore you are a loser.

I'm not gonna lie, I would like to take a look at T's naked breasts, can we make this happen?

Yeah, I didn't know we were talking a picture of her rack.
If that is the offer, hells yeah, I'll dig the video up.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Revo Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I bet there is a lot of bush in those underwear.

Why do you think that?

You can see it. PLus the time frame puts the bush in those pants.

I've been hair free since I was 15... and it's going to remain that way.

You should just get laser, that shit is cheap as hell now. I think a total brazilian is like $250 for a woman. Permanent too.
Pete Nice Wrote:Being a Flyers fan, I am surprised he wasn't singing It's Raining Men.

The first time I did it, I was drunk, and a friend challenged me, said I couldn't do it. I had to prove him wrong. That one wasn't recorded.

The second time, I was drunk again, and the 1st time had become a running joke. My friends dad was closing his bar so it was the farwell party, I did it once more for old times sake. And a couple friends came up with me, that's the one that's on YouTube.
Chip Wrote:

The first time I did it, I was drunk, and a friend challenged me, said I couldn't do it. I had to prove him wrong. That one wasn't recorded.

The second time, I was drunk again, and the 1st time had become a running joke. My friends dad was closing his bar so it was the farwell party, I did it once more for old times sake. And a couple friends came up with me, that's the one that's on YouTube.

:fag: You guys had sex after that didn't you.
Now the parts guy walked up behind me while I was searching for eternal flame on youtube. I'm totally getting fagged out this afternoon.
LeNeve Wrote:Now the parts guy walked up behind me while I was searching for eternal flame on youtube. I'm totally getting fagged out this afternoon.

Best suggestion is you start rubbing one out to Hoffs so they still think you're straight.
Revo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

One of my two friends was a girl and me and him didn't touch, so it's not gay.
Revo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:eek:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35