Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 10/8/10 ... TGIF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:You were supposed to get your video made before I posted mine.

No way!!! That wasn't the bet. I said outright if you post the video Beckster wanted to see that I would post a picture of my tits... you did not follow through therefore you are a loser.

I thought you were going to post a video of you in a bikini jumping up and down?

You are correct. I was thinking about a different bet that ended the same way.

Alright, I may have to go find that video...
Do you even know what it's of?
Revo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Revo Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:I'm :cya: for lunch!

When you get back change your Avatar to something that won't get me fired at work.
taken care of. thats my job.

make em respect you!
its not like that. We have very few rules here and most of them arent enforced anyway. But most of us are at work, and none of us want to be fired, especially Jdubb.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm putting all my tools away, for the first time in months. Any body have a guess on how many sockets will be missing?

My guess is 7.

This is a good guess.
Revo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Revo Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:I'm :cya: for lunch!

When you get back change your Avatar to something that won't get me fired at work.

make em respect you!

respect him? No way
leneve is pretty anal, I say no more than 3
Derick Wrote:its not like that. We have very few rules here and most of them arent enforced anyway. But most of us are at work, and none of us want to be fired, especially Jdubb.

Now that guy is good at getting fired.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm putting all my tools away, for the first time in months. Any body have a guess on how many sockets will be missing?

My guess is 7.

I'm cleaning them all off right now, then I'll put them away. Should have a final answer by the top of the hour.
Derick Wrote:
Revo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Revo Wrote:When you get back change your Avatar to something that won't get me fired at work.

make em respect you!
its not like that. We have very few rules here and most of them arent enforced anyway. But most of us are at work, and none of us want to be fired, especially Jdubb.

Yeah, we haven't had any cock-shots posted in the ist in a while, thank God.
Chip Wrote:Alright, I may have to go find that video...

No, nor do I care. I was just proving a fact that you are gay.
Derick Wrote:its not like that. We have very few rules here and most of them arent enforced anyway. But most of us are at work, and none of us want to be fired, especially Jdubb.

Thanks bud!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Revo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It must be. Because Oasis is awesome.

Did you ever get bullied in high school for being gay?

No, I was actually the only straight one there.

Are you sure? There is the youtube video you refuse to post. I even offered to show you my tits to post that video and you never did it... You are a homo!

^ THIS ^
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Alright, I may have to go find that video...

No, nor do I care. I was just proving a fact that you are gay.
you just got called gay by a chic
boss is on his way over to see me. Now look what you did. fuck
Derick Wrote:leneve is pretty anal, I say no more than 3

Hahaha...Derick said anal. Leneve speaking of which have you been violated by that broom lately?
Revo Wrote:

Now that guy is good at getting fired.

:finger:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35