Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 10/05/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Only 4 more days of work until the weekend.

So last night I was updating the home page and was trying to integrate the forum logins to the front page so you could login with the same username and password in both locations and I broke that shit. For a whiel there I couldn't login to the home page or the forum. I thought for sure the site would be down all day today, but with a stroke of luck I found the file that was causing the mess. The integration failed, but the site is back.
why do I need to log onto the home page?
Derick Wrote:why do I need to log onto the home page?

YOU don't, but if I can make it happen then why not.
Hey....
Hey.
How's it going?
what's up?
Big Head Rich
Morning all
What is happenin'???
eddieyourdj Wrote:What is happenin'???

So do you post while you drive the FedEx truck?
Joe Wrote:Only 4 more days of work until the weekend.

So last night I was updating the home page and was trying to integrate the forum logins to the front page so you could login with the same username and password in both locations and I broke that shit. For a whiel there I couldn't login to the home page or the forum. I thought for sure the site would be down all day today, but with a stroke of luck I found the file that was causing the mess. The integration failed, but the site is back.

Whew!!
Sup!
We got our first frost last night. My bed was so toasty warm, but the house was cold. It's harder getting up under those circumstances. Even the dog wouldn't get up.
Just had a cinnamon bun for breakfast. It was tasty
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17