Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 10/05/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
We had a guy hired to be our exchange/AD guy. He was here for nearly 2 months. Last Thursday he walks into the office of the boss with a stack of stuff and just left to go back to his previous job. Come to find out, he hadn't done shit in nearly a month. Just hid it.

So if anybody wants to move to Joplin, MO that has good experience in Exchange and Active Directory, we again are hiring. Great company to work for.
Pokes28 Wrote:We had a guy hired to be our exchange/AD guy. He was here for nearly 2 months. Last Thursday he walks into the office of the boss with a stack of stuff and just left to go back to his previous job. Come to find out, he hadn't done shit in nearly a month. Just hid it.

So if anybody wants to move to Joplin, MO that has good experience in Exchange and Active Directory, we again are hiring. Great company to work for.

Damn, that's exactly what I do. It's only an 18 hour commute too!
Too bad you are so far. I work for a heck of a company. Been in business since 1944, privately owned, pretty good profit sharing and benefits. We run lean but aren't afraid to spend money.
Pokes28 Wrote:Too bad you are so far. I work for a heck of a company. Been in business since 1944, privately owned, pretty good profit sharing and benefits. We run lean but aren't afraid to spend money.

I made a shitty career decision to take a job here a few years ago and since getting laid off it seems like it's just one shitty job after another. I've always been one to spend years at a job and now my resume is going to look like I jump from place to place.
Hey, what's up?

So in the news here, it's finally official that Illitch is buying the Pistons, and the whole entertainment company that includes their arena and all the outdoor concert venues around here. He already owns the Wings, Tigers and all the concert venues downtown. He'll own everything.

Are there any other people who own 3 professional sport teams?
Joe Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Too bad you are so far. I work for a heck of a company. Been in business since 1944, privately owned, pretty good profit sharing and benefits. We run lean but aren't afraid to spend money.

I made a shitty career decision to take a job here a few years ago and since getting laid off it seems like it's just one shitty job after another. I've always been one to spend years at a job and now my resume is going to look like I jump from place to place.

It could be worse, you could be around here.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Harrisburg is going bankrupt.
Joe if you have real interest (meaning you'd have to move) let me know.
Pokes28 Wrote:Joe if you have real interest (meaning you'd have to move) let me know.

I can't get my girlfriend to move to the Philly area for better jobs and that's only 2 hours away. I don't think she'll go for MO.

Do you know what they pay for a position like that?
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Could it possibly be worse then Detroit?
Brian in NY Wrote:I had no idea that C&R were such golf fans, who knew?

Niiiice work! :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:I use the up and down arrow keys to scroll on pages on the internet and google made a new change where that moves an arrow from item to item and I think it sucks ass. First google fucked up their image layout and now this. I also do not like the automatic search when you type in, give me the dropdown box again, don't start listing the results until I hit send please.

THIS is why I use Yahoo!
Joe Wrote:I think it's time to get a new job. It hasn't even been 6 months and I just can't continue to work for this place.

Already?? Swoot
Chip Wrote:Hey, what's up?

So in the news here, it's finally official that Illitch is buying the Pistons, and the whole entertainment company that includes their arena and all the outdoor concert venues around here. He already owns the Wings, Tigers and all the concert venues downtown. He'll own everything.

Are there any other people who own 3 professional sport teams?

I love the Illitch family.. The only real good thing that has kept Detroit in the picture are those people. :high5:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You can buy dumps they claim are houses in Detroit for like $6. Beat that Harrisburg!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17