Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 10/05/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I had no idea that C&R were such golf fans, who knew?

NIIIICE, is that Justin Beiber hiding between Jose and Sami J?
I wish I could take credit for that, but he was in the original pic.
[youtube]tIwoug-ikBY[/youtube]

Added to front page Feature Slider.
I use the up and down arrow keys to scroll on pages on the internet and google made a new change where that moves an arrow from item to item and I think it sucks ass. First google fucked up their image layout and now this. I also do not like the automatic search when you type in, give me the dropdown box again, don't start listing the results until I hit send please.
Watched HIMYM last night, it was hilarious. It's definitely back to where its worth watching
I watched Chuck, awesome, The Event, actually getting better, and Hawaii 5-0, I really like this show and it looks great in HD.
Pete Nice Wrote:I watched Chuck, awesome, The Event, actually getting better, and Hawaii 5-0, I really like this show and it looks great in HD.

I completely agree with Hawaii 5-0....it is really good. and I like HIMYM and 2 1/5 men. The one called The Defenders is pretty good too with Jim Belushi and Jerry O'Connell in Vegas....I think it's on Wednesday.
I pvr'd Chuck, I don't have HD but when they broadcast a show on NBC, it's actually quite clear but my Satellite provider overrides the NBC feed with a Canadian whenever they can so that we get Canadian commercials. The only channel that carries Chuck in Canada is some doo doo channel that's not in HD, so I get some craptacular version of it. :rant:
Joe Wrote:

Added to front page Feature Slider.
:high5:
Spotcenter is horrible. There are college radio stations with shows that are more professional than this crap.
Brian in NY Wrote:Spotcenter is horrible. There are college radio stations with shows that are more professional than this crap.

It's the most painful hour of radio on Sirius.
I think it's time to get a new job. It hasn't even been 6 months and I just can't continue to work for this place.
Joe Wrote:I think it's time to get a new job. It hasn't even been 6 months and I just can't continue to work for this place.
what's wrong with this job?
michaelangelo Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think it's time to get a new job. It hasn't even been 6 months and I just can't continue to work for this place.
what's wrong with this job?

My company is based in an office an hour and a half from my office in Harrisburg. I was hired to take the lead support in Harrisburg which is a new market for us. I'm pretty much alone here and I either can't get a hold of anyone in my main office or they just don't do what needs to be done for my customers.

I spend way too much time bullshitting my clients because I can't just come right out and say that the support I get my my peers sucks. A good example would be that I setup a client 3 months ago on our hosted system. Hosted meaning that their servers are in our main office and we manage them. Today I found out no one ever setup the backup on that server.
I hear a pigeon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17