Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 10/05/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Joe if you have real interest (meaning you'd have to move) let me know.

I can't get my girlfriend to move to the Philly area for better jobs and that's only 2 hours away. I don't think she'll go for MO.

Do you know what they pay for a position like that?

What is holding her back? Family? It's a shame when people don't realize a slight relocation will better their overall situation. Family is tough to argue with though. If I stayed with family, I would live in either Williamsport, Harrisburg or Hanover right now, you know what I say to that. FUCK THAT!!!

I couldn't imagine moving away from my mom or my nieces. There's no way Jim would leave the state, because of his daughter. I don't see us moving out of Michigan anytime soon.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:2 wieners in the butt....now come on....
ask beckster, shes knows

Wait... WTF Confusedhock: ... I have never had 2 weiners in my butt since I quit the BBC!

Fixed

Confusedlap:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm bored, and out of stuff to do again today.

I have stuff to do, but I don't want to do it.

They called a lady that was scheduled for Thursday, and had her bring her car down. It's going to be a 30 minute job tops. I'll try to stretch it out though.
i just got a sheep antibody, i ordered a rabbit antibody. WTF am I going to do with a sheep antibody
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Joe if you have real interest (meaning you'd have to move) let me know.

I can't get my girlfriend to move to the Philly area for better jobs and that's only 2 hours away. I don't think she'll go for MO.

What is holding her back? Family? It's a shame when people don't realize a slight relocation will better their overall situation. Family is tough to argue with though. If I stayed with family, I would live in either Williamsport, Harrisburg or Hanover right now, you know what I say to that. FUCK THAT!!!

Yup, it's family.
Derick Wrote:i just got a sheep antibody, i ordered a rabbit antibody. WTF am I going to do with a sheep antibody
Confusedheepbagger:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i just got a sheep antibody, i ordered a rabbit antibody. WTF am I going to do with a sheep antibody
Confusedheepbagger:
yep

Um .... Confusedheepbagger: ?

Yeah, why didn't you just post Confusedheepbagger: on your own and get it over with?
LeNeve Wrote:A jewish guy ran over my dog.
Shouldve given him a penny n he wouldn't have.
Pete Nice Wrote:Do they need anyone to do employee fraud investigation, loss prevention or internal security/executive protection?

Not that I'm aware of. Our lawyers have the tools to look up about anything on anybody within the company.
Pokes28 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Do they need anyone to do employee fraud investigation, loss prevention or internal security/executive protection?

Not that I'm aware of. Our lawyers have the tools to look up about anything on anybody within the company.

Having a lawyer try to do my job would be like getting dating advise from Spot.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

So you would be living near Joe? :poke: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Caboose=@Pete

Big Grin

whatdatmean? I missed the whole show today.

Every time I hear that song I think about you, in a non-yag way.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

So you would be living near Joe? :poke: :roflmao:

Yeah, no way I want to live there, that area sucks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17