Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I wasn't in favour of Vick getting the start, but he is playing phenomenal so far.Andy Reid needs to lose weight. San Diego is in their usual early season slump. They're lucky the other teams in their division suck.
i bleed green Wrote:I wasn't in favour of Vick getting the start, but he is playing phenomenal so far.Andy Reid needs to lose weight. San Diego is in their usual early season slump. They're lucky the other teams in their division suck.
[Image: 1285549599.jpg]
its Google's 12th birthday today
Just saw on Twitter that the Show is live from 11-1, with Spotcenter at 1pm due to Davis doing the Letterman thing.

I missed the last couple of weeks, why is he gonna be on Letterman?
AirHej Wrote:Just saw on Twitter that the Show is live from 11-1, with Spotcenter at 1pm due to Davis doing the Letterman thing.

Damn I can't remember why. It's a Morning Mashup thing
Whats up with the bed bugs, and stink bugs out east?

We have had a ton of crickets this year.
LeNeve Wrote:Whats up with the bed bugs, and stink bugs out east?

Japan's retaliation for bombing Hiroshima.
Joe Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Just saw on Twitter that the Show is live from 11-1, with Spotcenter at 1pm due to Davis doing the Letterman thing.

Damn I can't remember why. It's a Morning Mashup thing

I got the same message... CovinoandRich: REMINDER: due to a certain host's TV appearance, slight change of schedule today. C&R live 11a-1p ET, SpotCenter at 1p, 11a replay at 2pET

What dat mean?
Joe Wrote:

I thought that was 2 girls 1 cup.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I thought that was 2 girls 1 cup.

That was for Nagasaki
Segway Inc. owner rides over cliff to his death
September 27th, 2010 Vlad Savov
UK businessman Jimi Heselden, the man who believed in the Segway so much that he went ahead and bought the company, has died after reportedly driving a ruggedized version of the scooter off a cliff and into a river. He was found early on Sunday morning in the River Wharfe, having earlier been touring his estate in the personal transporter. The cause of the accident is not yet known. Mr. Heselden was 62 years old and, true to our geeky hearts, generated his fortune by coming up with an innovative design for wire cage walls that has since become standard equipment for NATO, American, and British forces. Our thoughts are with the good gent's family, and please, behave yourselves in comments.
Joe Wrote:Segway Inc. owner rides over cliff to his death
UK businessman Jimi Heselden, the man who believed in the Segway so much that he went ahead and bought the company, has died after reportedly driving a ruggedized version of the scooter off a cliff and into a river. He was found early on Sunday morning in the River Wharfe, having earlier been touring his estate in the personal transporter. The cause of the accident is not yet known. Mr. Heselden was 62 years old and, true to our geeky hearts, generated his fortune by coming up with an innovative design for wire cage walls that has since become standard equipment for NATO, American, and British forces. Our thoughts are with the good gent's family, and please, behave yourselves in comments.

Darwin's survival of the fittest?
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Segway Inc. owner rides over cliff to his death

Darwin's survival of the fittest?

I wonder when it hit the bottom of the cliff if it stood straight up?

By the way, came across this artice on the DBN home page. AWESOMENESS!
Is Letterman going to have the whole Morning Mash Up crew on?
AirHej Wrote:Is Letterman going to have the whole Morning Mash Up crew on?

Yes. Man, I really wish I could remember why he's having them on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20