Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Talk about one of shallowest generalizations ever... Did these guys ever think that the guy stuck with this chick, because A: He cares about her B: He trusts her (that she isn't a fucking gold digger) and C: He loves her. Sometimes it goes past the looks. Not to mention that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. They may not see her as hot, but he probably sees something totally different. How else can people in this world like that Lyle Lovett and Rosie O'Donnell find someone to be attracted to them?
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah me either, the government puts trackers in there to know where you are at and one day they might mess up the flu shot batch and it will turn you into a zombie.

Fuck flu shots.
Resident Evil was on tv yesterday, along with I am Legend. Didnt understand taht movie

Which one?
I didnt under stand I am Legend. I love resident evil, although the second one was kinda out there. The first follows the game pretty well. I hope the 3rd gets back on track

The third came out a few years ago, Resident Evil Apocalypse. It was good. The 4th, that just came out, it Afterlife. I never played the game, but I hear that they keep to the game in Afterlife and even introduce a few of the main characters from the game.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Talk about one of shallowest generalizations ever... Did these guys ever think that the guy stuck with this chick, because A: He cares about her B: He trusts her (that she isn't a fucking gold digger) and C: He loves her. Sometimes it goes past the looks. Not to mention that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. They may not see her as hot, but he probably sees something totally different. How else can people in this world like that Lyle Lovett and Rosie O'Donnell find someone to be attracted to them?
Spot managed to find someone attracted to him.
Are we getting a view of Rich's shallow future. Although Sara is beautiful, it's going to be tough to do much better.
Pete Nice Wrote:The third came out a few years ago, Resident Evil Apocalypse. It was good. The 4th, that just came out, it Afterlife. I never played the game, but I hear that they keep to the game in Afterlife and even introduce a few of the main characters from the game.
yeah thats what I meant. They had the 2nd and 3rd on tv this weekend
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:She thinks I have an obsession with size 2 girls

Can't lie the thought went through my mind as well. But to each their own.
this girl that I'm trying to date, is probably closer to a 6/8 (and no I dont mean 6/8 or 3/4 or .75)
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

this girl that I'm trying to date, is probably closer to a 6/8

Are you referring to the one who was banging dudes in WA or the one you posted on Friday's IST?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

this girl that I'm trying to date, is probably closer to a 6/8

Are you referring to the one who was banging dudes in WA or the one you posted on Friday's IST?
the one banging dudes in WA. Which girl did I post on friday?
Derick Wrote:So I was hanging out with my buddy's wife and her friend this weekend. My buddies wife thinks that I think she's overly fat. I dont care, I'm not married to her. She thinks I have an obsession with size 2 girls

Well, Duh, you are obsessed....
Derick Wrote:posted on Friday's IST?
the one banging dudes in WA. Not the one from friday. That girl is a 0/2
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I'm not gonna lie, this might be the end for me. It was nice knowing all of you.

Well, then, can I have your iphone? I need a paperweight.
Which one, I have a couple

Oh, whichever.
Quote:
Quote:Joe wrote :
So the client I'm at has their servers in the basement and that's usually where I work when I come here. With it getting cold outside the city roaches are coming indoors. All it took was to see one 3 times the size of a normal roach and I bailed.
cant you just plug in a cat5 cable and go upstairs
Yeah, but I have remote access to everything here so I might as well work remotely.
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I'm not gonna lie, this might be the end for me. It was nice knowing all of you.

Well, then, can I have your iphone? I need a paperweight.
Which one, I have a couple

Oh, whichever.
You can have mine.
Derick Wrote:the one banging dudes in WA. Which girl did I post on friday?

The one I said that looked like the town bicycle in Beausejour.
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah me either, the government puts trackers in there to know where you are at and one day they might mess up the flu shot batch and it will turn you into a zombie.

Fuck flu shots.
Resident Evil was on tv yesterday, along with I am Legend. Didnt understand taht movie

Which one?
I didnt under stand I am Legend. I love resident evil, although the second one was kinda out there. The first follows the game pretty well. I hope the 3rd gets back on track

Firstly, Legend was just dumb. I didn't care for it at all. It has it's moments of not sucking so much, but not many. Secondly, I forgot what I was gonna say, so I will say again that is was dumb.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20