Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Why replay the first hour of the show? I'd rather just listen to Spot, Spyke, and Covino bs for an hour.
LeNeve Wrote:Don't feel bad for eating :tater: because it's theeir destiny for you to eat them.

This is printed on the tot package.

I am positive it doesn't say that.
Brian in NY Wrote:Why replay the first hour of the show? I'd rather just listen to Spot, Spyke, and Covino bs for an hour.

yeah, they aren't that bad, when they have a leader with them..
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Don't feel bad for eating :tater: because it's theeir destiny for you to eat them.

I have one letter wrong. Not a big deal at all.

yes it does.

here is a pic of a sonic tater container

[Image: p_2048_1536_9436471e-c80b-48f8-bcd1-1d0b604dc5d1.jpeg]
Brian in NY Wrote:Why replay the first hour of the show? I'd rather just listen to Spot, Spyke, and Covino bs for an hour.

Me too, although it works out well for me cause I have to bail for today. See you in the promised land... Goodbye!
LeNeve Wrote:I seriously think that is why. You used to ask for extra, and they gave you more than you can use. Then you accumalate a big stash of it.

My stash is dangerously low, too. I need to go in to swipe a few to restock.

I have to go to the convenience stores now to stock up.
i'm going to go eat lunch, then I might get some work done. Now that I'm pain free and feel better
JDubb Wrote:It's too bad Layla isn't a regular on the show anymore. See was such a nice element.

It would be nice to have interesting and relevant people that pop on like she did.
I just saw my boss microwaving something in the break room. He said hello. I said hello back. First interaction we have had all daay.

They are just doing it to mindfuck us.
LeNeve Wrote:

I have one letter wrong. Not a big deal at all.

There is no " :tater: " picture on there at all.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I seriously think that is why. You used to ask for extra, and they gave you more than you can use. Then you accumalate a big stash of it.

My stash is dangerously low, too. I need to go in to swipe a few to restock.

I have to go to the convenience stores now to stock up.

No, there are a few places here that still hand them out.. Culver's with give me a bag of ketchup packs if I flirt.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Talk about one of shallowest generalizations ever... Did these guys ever think that the guy stuck with this chick, because A: He cares about her B: He trusts her (that she isn't a fucking gold digger) and C: He loves her. Sometimes it goes past the looks. Not to mention that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. They may not see her as hot, but he probably sees something totally different. How else can people in this world like that Lyle Lovett and Rosie O'Donnell find someone to be attracted to them?
Spot managed to find someone attracted to him.
Maybe she thought he was black.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i found out that if you take 5 extra stregnth tylenol, your pain goes away and you feel great.

Should I take 10 if I only have regular strength?

I would avoid going over 1000mg in total.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20