Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
JDubb Wrote:How did their earlier walk testimonial turn out; Jerk Man?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I missed this
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Kris Williams
[Image: gr08_KrisWilliams-168x217.jpg]

Nice image :? All white and letters and stuff
I don't know what you're talking about.

Cute
:hitit:
A guy I used to work with was/is obsessed with Ghost Hunters. He'd get all worked up and excited at work the day the show was on. Then the next day, that's all he talked about. That guy was such a dork.
Brian in NY Wrote:

That's not the same image... Don't think I didn't copy and paste that Webshots.com link.

:owned:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ok, I've had my shares of one-nighters. I didn't really care for them, I don't think I was really cut out for them. But it's not something I plan on doing ever again. Next.....
You have to be very very careful now-a-days. No thanks.
Brian in NY Wrote:

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kriswilliams.com">www.kriswilliams.com</a><!-- w -->

:hitit:
Brian in NY Wrote:A guy I used to work with was/is obsessed with Ghost Hunters. He'd get all worked up and excited at work the day the show was on. Then the next day, that's all he talked about. That guy was such a dork.

I live with a guy who I thought was obsessed with the Knight Rider series, until he and I met a guy who is actually rebuilding a replica of the car. They went on a little road trip to see a guy who makes a living making replica parts of the knight rider car. Kinda cool? Maybe. Extremely Dorky? Yes.
Brian in NY Wrote:A guy I used to work with was/is obsessed with Ghost Hunters. He'd get all worked up and excited at work the day the show was on. Then the next day, that's all he talked about. That guy was such a dork.

:fag:

I tried to watch it once, but my brain won't let me believe in stuff like that.
Boobalicious

[Image: 4911551964_3ec359d9be_b.jpg]
I joke around about ghosts, but I don't think they exist. I've had moments where I swear I am being haunted, but I think we just want to think that.. as a comfort that our loved ones are not gone forever.
Pete Nice Wrote:Boobalicious

[Image: 4911551964_3ec359d9be_b.jpg]

Nice GAB's
Pete Nice Wrote:Boobalicious
:whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20