Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Sept 23, 2010...Evil Woman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
:rock: :rock: :rock: Black Sabbath Morning.
i bleed green Wrote::rock: :rock: :rock: Black Sabbath Morning.
Can he walk at all; or if he moves will he fall???
Good morning....I learned this morning that at Philly ballparks you can call and order food and the vendors will deliver it to your seat.... :clap: :clap: they said Philly is the only place that does that....I say great idea to whoever came up w/that one!!!!!
3 club challange is on
I went shopping yesterday and bought a pair of hot pink mittens and I am going to the zoo today. I think I am going to wear them... can't wait.
Nussie_T Wrote:I went shopping yesterday and bought a pair of hot pink mittens and I am going to the zoo today. I think I am going to wear them... can't wait.

Are you sure it's cold enough for mittens??? or do you just want to wear them b/c they are NEW!!!!!! :wink:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I went shopping yesterday and bought a pair of hot pink mittens and I am going to the zoo today. I think I am going to wear them... can't wait.

Are you sure it's cold enough for mittens??? or do you just want to wear them b/c they are NEW!!!!!! :wink:

It's 44F outside right now. It may get up to 55F or 60F today. So yes it'll be mitten weather.
Disecting a nasty smelling chicken wing. FML.
i bleed green Wrote:Disecting a nasty smelling chicken wing. FML.
ummm.....why? I'm almost sure I dont want to know
why is it when I want my boss to call I cant get a hold of him, but he calls for no apparent reason the rest of the time
i just bought a front stand for my bike from a guy, for $100. Need to pick it up this weekend.

[Image: newfront.jpg]
My internet and cable have been out since 11PM last night. There was a storm at like 4:30PM, knocked out a bunch of power and stuff. While Comcast was trying to fix a nearby neighborhoods cable, I think they knocked mine out. :Flaming: :Flaming: I have work to do on the internet and the mifi is not fast enough in the house.

Penguins whooped some Red Wing ass 5-1 last night.
Derick Wrote:3 club challange is on

Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Disecting a nasty smelling chicken wing. FML.
ummm.....why? I'm almost sure I dont want to know
Science class. We are looking at various tissues.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote::rock: :rock: :rock: Black Sabbath Morning.
Can he walk at all; or if he moves will he fall???

Ever hear the Cardigans cover of Iron Man?
It's pretty sweet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19