Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Sept 23, 2010...Evil Woman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Wtf is wrong with Spot? Is he waiting for his foot to fall off before he sees a doctor?

I missed this and I am glad.
Apparently his foot is getting worse.

Fucking idiot. If I worked there, I would totally arrange for a "surprise guest" and that guest would be a podiatrist.
WyoIan Wrote:
Derick Wrote:working on trying to get a date with the chic in the middle
Are her eyebrows painted on she looks surprised.................but still :hitit:
you guys are looking at the way wrong shit. Try focusing on her body, then imagine sticking you penis inside of it
Rich Davis making all kinds of bank, and he still scams the system. How disapointing.
Derick Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:
Are her eyebrows painted on she looks surprised.................but still :hitit:
you guys are looking at the way wrong shit. Try focusing on her body, then imagine sticking you penis inside of it
I was doing that, but I was imagining doing it to the girl on the right.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Sweet. My signal just went out.
It'll be out until about 2:30.

They are called sun outages. If happens twice a year in the spring and fall when the sun is directly behind the satellites and the suns radation over powers the signal broadcast from the satellites.

Well, I'm in a basement, with a little window, I don't get a great signal.
And all year round I have about a 2 hour block where the signal goes out. In the winter it starts about now, and then will slowly migrate to about 6pm in the summer.

Ok, then it's not sun outages it is because Sirius' satellites are in what is called an inclined orbit where the satellite maintains it's geosynchrones orbital slot but is allowed to drift north and south. This type of orbit is more fuel efficient but is locked into a geostationary location. Get the internet added to your account and listen online Big Grin
Derick Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:
:hitit: :missionary: :hitit: :doggystyle: :hitit: :ontop: :hitit: even Confusedheepbagger: I was just makin a point!
Derick Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:

Thats what I did.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Sweet. My signal just went out.
It'll be out until about 2:30.

They are called sun outages. If happens twice a year in the spring and fall when the sun is directly behind the satellites and the suns radation over powers the signal broadcast from the satellites.

Well, I'm in a basement, with a little window, I don't get a great signal.
And all year round I have about a 2 hour block where the signal goes out. In the winter it starts about now, and then will slowly migrate to about 6pm in the summer.

Ok, then it's not sun outages it is because Sirius' satellites are in what is called an inclined orbit where the satellite maintains it's geosynchrones orbital slot but is allowed to drift north and south. This type of orbit is more fuel efficient but is locked into a geostationary location. Get the internet added to your account and listen online Big Grin

I was thinking of doing that, so I can listen on my phone too.
But I'm watching my money right now because I'm buying a condo in the next couple weeks.
I thought I had my Sirius account on my credit card, well, it just got renewed and taken from my debit card. I saw the charge for over $200 and thought to myself, well, there's a dishwasher.
Derick Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:

But I don't have a penis.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:

But I don't have a penis.

It's ok. You and the chick on the right can share mine.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:But I don't have a penis.

It's ok. You and the chick on the right can share mine.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: 39794_634846326423_71206897_36739254_2876894_n.jpg]
Either one is just fine
Most disliked has to include Bret Favre.
i'm going to attempt to figure out who the girl on the right is
Derick Wrote:i'm going to attempt to figure out who the girl on the right is
Nichole C-Martinez
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19