Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Sept 23, 2010...Evil Woman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
katy perry

[Image: alg_resize_katy-perry_elmo.jpg]
why does rich care about another mans cock
Pete Nice Wrote:Did I miss anything? I was watching Hawaii 5-0 so I have room for the DVR to record everything while I am at the Pitt Miami game tonight.

Good show btw, I recommend the new Hawaii 5-0. I also recommend Nikita. Two good new shows. I am not sure on the Event yet, the only other new one I have watched. It might be good, or it might be bad, I will give it two more weeks then make a decision to keep watching or not.

I also have undercovers, hellcats and the Catch on the DVR and am DVRing Shit my Dad says and Law and Order Los Angeles, we will see if they are any good. I have a feeling I will end up with only Hawaii 5-0, Nikita and Shit my Dad says after my 3 week trials.

There's a new Hawaii 5-0 show? I'm really out of the loop.

I watched that Detroit 1-8-7, just to see what it's like.
And yeah, it was pretty stupid. I might give it another shot if I ever get home from bowling in time again.
Derick Wrote:katy perry

[Image: alg_resize_katy-perry_elmo.jpg]

We need to see the bottom half of that picture.
Too sexy for sesame street?
[Image: KatySesame_397x224.jpg]
CnR used to say they would have more guests if the show was west coast based. Covino has been doing a week east and a week west for a year or so. Why doesn't Spot schedule some guests for Covino to interview from the west coast? I realize Covino would have to leave Layla's bedroom and take off the bunny slippers to go to a studio but...
Derick Wrote:why does rich care about another mans cock

Now he is talking about making penis molds of all his friends to display on the mantel. Wtf

Confusedhock:
Derick Wrote:working on trying to get a date with the chic in the middle

[Image: 39794_634846326423_71206897_36739254_2876894_n.jpg]

I hope it works out, she is delicious. Actually all three of them are.
LeNeve Wrote:Too sexy for sesame street?
[Image: KatySesame_397x224.jpg]
That isn't sexy at all.
Derick Wrote:i posted a pic of 3 hot girls, and not a single comment out of any of you. Wtf is wrong with people

I got your back before even reading this 5 :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i posted a pic of 3 hot girls, and not a single comment out of any of you. Wtf is wrong with people

I got your back before even reading this 5 :high5:
i'm so glad there is still 1 "guy" on this forum
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:working on trying to get a date with the chic in the middle

I hope it works out, she is delicious. Actually all three of them are.
its not easy with her, I was working it for a while, then she started dating some dude, now shes single again

Who wants to place a bet that he has had a 3-some with another guy?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Who wants to place a bet that he has had a 3-some with another guy?

I would bet it has already happened. :poke:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19