Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Sept 23, 2010...Evil Woman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
JDubb Wrote:Women's sizes are crazy. Can you imagine a woman wearing a pairing jeans with a 24 or 28 on the size?

As long as they don't put the sizes on an outside tag (like Levi's), who the fuck would care what the sizes are? Perhaps if women are upset that they have a 40" waist and 26" inseem they will lose some damn weight.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:But I don't have a penis.
That's what strap ons are for.
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i posted a pic of 3 hot girls, and not a single comment out of any of you. Wtf is wrong with people

I got your back before even reading this 5 :high5:
i'm so glad there is still 1 "guy" on this forum
I have the pics shut off here at school.
Pete you are a GREAT man....yes most stores I'm 0 or 1, but then some stores I'm a 2....not a 6 like you know who says I am... :wink:
Iva13 Wrote:Pete you are a GREAT man....yes most stores I'm 0 or 1, but then some stores I'm a 2....not a 6 like you know who says I am... :wink:
oh sure kiss his ass
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Pete you are a GREAT man....yes most stores I'm 0 or 1, but then some stores I'm a 2....not a 6 like you know who says I am... :wink:
oh sure kiss his ass
:kissass: :kissass: :kissass: There...I'll kiss your too!
some one just came and asked me IF my blood could be infected by HIV. I dont know, apparently some people cant be infected. I'd like to know if my blood can be or not. Might make life a whole lot more fun if I cannot
Derick Wrote:some one just came and asked me IF my blood could be infected by HIV. I dont know, apparently some people cant be infected. I'd like to know if my blood can be or not. Might make life a whole lot more fun if I cannot

Yeah, some people have natural immunity. I don't know that I would change a damn thing even if I were immune. Thats some scary shit to fuck with.
I love yoo....hoo. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pokes28 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:some one just came and asked me IF my blood could be infected by HIV. I dont know, apparently some people cant be infected. I'd like to know if my blood can be or not. Might make life a whole lot more fun if I cannot

Yeah, some people have natural immunity. I don't know that I would change a damn thing even if I were immune. Thats some scary shit to fuck with.

Yeah, even if you can't get the hiv, there's still plenty of other f'ed up shit you can get.
It is so damn nice being home... I'm just wore out. In the last week and a half I've driven over 2700 miles. I've again qualified for gold status with American Airlines, etc.

Traveling like I have (which is just non-stop go go go) just beats up the body. I never felt like working out or it would be too late, etc.
JDubb Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Women's sizes drive me nuts. The people in this country are all getting fatter and fatter so they (clothing makers) just keep shrinking the sizes. A friend of mine (my bosses wife) used to be a 0 now she's a 00. Sizes vary based on where women carry their weight and such.

Personally, I think that they should just go by measurements like guys do.

Women's sizes are crazy. Can you imagine a woman wearing a pairing jeans with a 24 or 28 on the size?

Ok, that's just flipping huge...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Women's sizes drive me nuts. The people in this country are all getting fatter and fatter so they (clothing makers) just keep shrinking the sizes. A friend of mine (my bosses wife) used to be a 0 now she's a 00. Sizes vary based on where women carry their weight and such.

Personally, I think that they should just go by measurements like guys do.

Women's sizes are crazy. Can you imagine a woman wearing a pairing jeans with a 24 or 28 on the size?

Ok, that's just flipping huge...

24 inch waist is huge?
i also just found out that there is cocaine in the freezer
Derick Wrote:i also just found out that there is cocaine in the freezer

There wouldn't be if I worked there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19