Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 8/26/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
:nothingtoadd:
:nothingtoadd: too
[Image: icn1.png]
I have driven 115 mph this morning. It's better than coffee.
couple of random vids to get the morning started.

[youtube]ETmnennvBhM[/youtube]

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6967407/
Skindred sucks.
:yawn: Good morning peoples !!!!!!!!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:Skindred sucks.

Don't know them. I did find out today that We Are The Fallen's lead singer is the Irish girl from Last Years American Idol teamed up with the band from Evanessence.
Destrophy is on. I think I may like this band.
I went up to the farm last night to help my dad bale hay since his eye is still recovering from surgery. We also had to pick up our recycle trailer as we have a new contract starting Sept 1st.
Nussie_T Wrote:I went up to the farm last night to help my dad bale hay since his eye is still recovering from surgery. We also had to pick up our recycle trailer as we have a new contract starting Sept 1st.
no avatar anymore?
Joe In PA Wrote:

Don't know them. I did find out today that We Are The Fallen's lead singer is the Irish girl from Last Years American Idol teamed up with the band from Evanessence.

They're a weird reggae/metal group.
I can tolerate them, their cover of Electric Avenue was decent.
Nobody was their best song, and the accoustic was awesome.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I went up to the farm last night to help my dad bale hay since his eye is still recovering from surgery. We also had to pick up our recycle trailer as we have a new contract starting Sept 1st.
no avatar anymore?

I was feeding Juli last night when we got home and I went to go change it and then my lovely internet connection cut out. I just haven't uploaded a new one yet.
Derick Wrote:
no avatar anymore?

Avatar is being re-released soon.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
no avatar anymore?

I was feeding Juli last night when we got home and I went to go change it and then my lovely internet connection cut out. I just haven't uploaded a new one yet.

and me responding to that question made me lose my cheese string. It was the last one and my son stole it from me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25