Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 8/26/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
24 is the best Tv show ever?????
:dumass:
If rich can spend $10 a day on lunch, each Season of 24 sells for about $20
Brampton Wrote:24 is the best Tv show ever?????
:dumass:
I loved 24 and would agree, but now Dexter is the greatest show ever
Iva13 Wrote:did they say Spot would go out west too???

His mom won't go.
Don't worry, if they get fired the site will stay.
Joe In PA Wrote:Don't worry, if they get fired the site will stay.
:high5:
Joe In PA Wrote:Don't worry, if they get fired the site will stay.
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Hey I'm Iva and I like to DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I can't get Covino saying this out of my mind...but I put my name in instead of Rich's)
Whoa... I go for a bike ride and come back to read that C&R might be moving to the west coast?? Somebody tell me what's up!
Derick Wrote:holy fuck....
http://www.break.com/index/dashcam-captu...-car-crash
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :clap: :rock:
That is the funniest shit I have ever seen!!!!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Whoa... I go for a bike ride and come back to read that C&R might be moving to the west coast?? Somebody tell me what's up!

It was discussed w/management, but now Rich is dragging his feet....Covino got mad at him....but Rich said he would do it, but they need everything set up first...like a permanent studio, etc. Covino said let's just set a date, then Rich said what about the Morning Mash Up...then Covino said the Morning Mash Up doesn't pay you enough to keep you here...etc. So we shall see...but I bet they move to the West Coast, just not right away....I say maybe w/i the next year. We'll just have to wait and see.
Nussie_T Wrote:Whoa... I go for a bike ride and come back to read that C&R might be moving to the west coast?? Somebody tell me what's up!

Surprised this wasnt discussed on here earlier. I was listening to mondays show on the way home from work this morning and they mentioned it on spot center
Hey Wyoming!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey Wyoming!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobs:

I am here too. Shake those in my direction
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25