Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 8/26/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
i bleed green Wrote:The picture seemed too good to be true so I was looking for a catch.

Why would you do something like that?
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:$100,000 redo-ing a kitchen. Seriously? that better be one fuck of a kitchen or you got ripped off

You could buy 1/2 a house for that price Wtf
Damn near a whole house here.
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:The picture seemed too good to be true so I was looking for a catch.

Why would you do something like that?
It doesn't detract from my enjoyment of the picture at all.
Chip Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I think it could be a great move if they got a studio....they could have stars on, etc. I can't see it being a bad move at all. I say do IT!!!!
So would that mean the Dudebro Convention would be in LA........that would blow

you live in canada, everything is far away to you

Did you know 90% of Canadians live withing 100 miles of the US?
It's cute, they want to be close to us.
I've never been any further than 100mi from the border every time I've been in Canada.
Chip Wrote:Wow. How fuck-tarded is this?

http://gizmodo.com/5622800/our-worst-nig...-came-true
That's fucked up.
Chip Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:holy fuck....
http://www.break.com/index/dashcam-captu...-car-crash

I hope he is okay.
I'll bet he didn't get out alive!

He did, did you read that story?
Yeah. I made that last post before I saw it.
Joe In PA Wrote:Why do they think Sirius is going to bend over and let them go to Cali?
\

Cause we already got APPROVAL and support from them. THEY need a show here so why shouldn't it be us? It not only benefits our personal lives its a great business move and opportunity. And by the way Joe fuck off.

Rich has always been down and more now than ever cause Sara's down. Everyone will have more career opps so we are all down. I get fired up because I see HITS one influencing a lot of discouragement. Im not exactly stoked about hits one getting in the way. Although I care about it for Rich's sake it has nothin to do w/ me. My only professional priority is C&R so of course I get fired up when the focus gets wishy washy. People won't bend so you gotta make shit happen.
Covino Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Why do they think Sirius is going to bend over and let them go to Cali?
\

Cause we already got APPROVAL and support from them. THEY need a show here so why shouldn't it be us? It not only benefits our personal lives its a great business move and opportunity. And by the way Joe fuck off.

Rich has always been down and more now than ever cause Sara's down. Everyone will have more career opps so we are all down. I get fired up because I see HITS one influencing a lot of discouragement. Im not exactly stoked about hits one getting in the way. Although I care about it for Rich's sake it has nothin to do w/ me. My only professional priority is C&R so of course I get fired up when the focus gets wishy washy. People won't bend so you gotta make shit happen.

Don't all of the great radio legends always wind up back in NY when they make it big? No offense to Rich, but I think people would listen to Hits one regardless of who the personalities in the morning are. Like Stern said, he just tunes into the Morning Mashup because he wants to hear music.

I just hope moving to the West doesn't make you lose touch with the East audience. For a lot of us you guys are cool because of your NY & NY roots.
Covino Wrote:
\

How do you get approval when there's no studio?
DaveP Wrote:This kid's breakfast was really cheap

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,6002...latestnews
Remind me not to read the IST while I eat my dinner :barf:
They need to implement a "nam sayin" limit for Ray calls. I lost count after 25 when he called in about social status.
JDubb Wrote:They need to implement a "nam sayin" limit for Ray calls. I lost count after 25 when he called in about social status.
He made a 30 second point in 4 minutes.
Brian in NY Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:This kid's breakfast was really cheap

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,6002...latestnews
Remind me not to read the IST while I eat my dinner :barf:

Awe poor Brian. You always seemed to ruin a good lunch listening to doodie time tales and now this ruined your good dinner...
To make it all better! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
Now that I'm hearing the replay, Wtf Rich??? Your lunch theory is waaaaaaaay off. Maybe we all can't afford to eat out for lunch everyday. Evan if I can afford it, I'm not pissin away $10 a day. It adds up. I could spend that on more important things, like bills and a mortgage payment. So if saving money isn't cool, than call me Lame .
Iva13 Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey Wyoming!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobs:

I am here too. Shake those in my direction

Hey Dave!!!!! ;-) :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

:thanks:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25