Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 8/26/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I eat out every day, for lunch. It does get expensive. I spend probaly 10 bucks a day for whores.
really no one is gonna edit this gem?

?
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I eat out every day, for lunch. It does get expensive. I spend probaly 10 bucks a day for whores.

?
:high5:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Screw you Rich, some of us can't afford $10 lunches everyday

making my own lunch costs about $2-$3

Yeah.
Saving $7 a day, at least 5 days a week, and say 50 weeks a year adds up to $1750 a year.
And the only side effects are it's easier and a hell of a lot healthier.
seriously, go to a deli for a $6-$8 sandwich, your suppose to only eat half of it anyways, making my own lunch makes it so much healthier, I just had a trader Joes chicken burger, cost me $2 in total
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Now Rich says he doesn't eat lunch. Wtf
from the photo's we've seen.....he ain't missing any meals

He just eats breakfast, brunch, then breakfast left overs, then an early dinner, then a late dinner.
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I can eat lunch all week on $10
stealing patients food isn't "buying" lunch
if you think about it. a loaf of bread = $2, sangweech meat $5, yogurt $3. You have lunch for a week for $10
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

He just eats breakfast, brunch, then breakfast left overs, then an early dinner, then a late dinner.
don't forget 2nd breakfast, Linner, afternoon snack, and night snack
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
if you think about it. a loaf of bread = $2, sangweech meat $5, yogurt $3. You have lunch for a week for $10

Can of Chef Boyardee is 98 cents.
today i'm going to subway, I'll eat half today and probably half tomorrow
Rich is pisssing me off right now.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

don't forget 2nd breakfast, Linner, afternoon snack, and night snack

No lunch though.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
what about lettuce, mustard, mayo........or do you use the packets from the cafeteria
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

you have to factor in cheese, mustard, sandwich baggies, wear and tear on the lunch box, and the bullet that you will need because you eat the same lunch every day.
Derick Wrote:$5 footlong + tax = $6 *5 = $30 * 4 = $120 on just lunch alone

Can of spaghetti-Os = $1 (might bring a half can) Pop = $0.85... a baggie of veggies and my lunches are less than $3.

:finger: U, Rich!
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Can of Chef Boyardee is 98 cents.

One of my co-workers brought me chef boyardee at work one day when I was pregnant. The guys in the shop laughed becuase I was puking my guts out in the garbage can. That stuff tastes like shit.
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

?
:eek:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25