Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 7/22 THE GREATEST DAY IN RADIO HISTORY....hopefully
Maybe Spot will go Mel Gibson on her. That would be entertaining.
Joe In PA Wrote:Why do I feel like at the end of the day we'll all have that feeling we had after 90% of The Sopranos episodes? You know, that incomplete nothing happened feeling.

I have a feeling that things will be left on the table. There will be unanswered questions.

I hope she does not run out of the studio. IF she gets upset or starts crying, she needs to stay in the studio and finish.

If Spot gets upset and starts crying, he also needs to stay in the studio and finish things.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I think you could try harder to make me a pie :tater:

:douche:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Hondo Wrote:Maybe Spot will go Mel Gibson on her. That would be entertaining.

The old "Smile and Blow me" line. :rock:
Brian in NY Wrote:I hope that the next time Dildo calls in, he tells us how he really feels Confusedhock:

if I get the chance to call the show I am going to take it..
But damn i was so freaking fireup/nervous on that call... that it felt like my first time calling
Whatup Sara,

Are you going to join the live Spot/Kristen forum minute by minute discussion with us today?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
dildo_baggins Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I hope that the next time Dildo calls in, he tells us how he really feels Confusedhock:

But damn i was so freaking fireup/nervous on that call... that it felt like my first time calling

If they take calls during the Kristin thing, what is your #1 priority that you will say?

dildo_baggins Wrote:

I believe it. That's pretty much how we all feel about her, though.
Pete Nice Wrote:I hope she does not run out of the studio. IF she gets upset or starts crying, she needs to stay in the studio and finish.

If Spot gets upset and starts crying, he also needs to stay in the studio and finish things.

I hope there aren't any tears.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I hope she does not run out of the studio. IF she gets upset or starts crying, she needs to stay in the studio and finish.

I hope there aren't any tears.

I hope there is, I hope they both ball like babies.

Didnt see Stanley T with sunglasses on. maybe Rich is deflecting from his Margarita gut report?
[Image: 1fccbeef.jpg]
[Image: dc280b80.jpg]
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
dildo_baggins Wrote:

If they take calls during the Kristin thing, what is your #1 priority that you will say?

The trust factor, and who she can acutally expects spot to trust her EVER again..
something along those lines...
and perhaps and good Rich is a Line.. now that i would have had time to cool down
Edoblin in the house today.

Edoblin doesn't like me anymore, he deleted me off facebook.

dildo_baggins Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
dildo_baggins Wrote:

The trust factor, and who she can acutally expects spot to trust her EVER again..
something along those lines...
and perhaps and good Rich is a Line.. now that i would have had time to cool down

That's the #1 thing I want to know also.

I also have a good Rich is line saved up as well.

Iva13 Wrote:You know what I was thinking...what is she comes on crying saying she's sorry for what she did to Spot and she is trying to understand his job better, but it's just hard for her....What if she really tries to make amends??? I don't think we/they should be mean to her...I say give her a chance to tell her side of the story.

Then they would be crocodile tears. And that would not excuse her cheating, lying and shit-talking. Face it, she put Spot through hell and treated him like crap. No one should be treated like that by someone who is supposed to care about them.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM