Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 7/22 THE GREATEST DAY IN RADIO HISTORY....hopefully
I just think they have known each other for so many many years that maybe they are meant to be together....and relationships sometimes go through BS in the beginning, until they level out and both people understand whats expected of them and they learn what makes the other person happy. Even though they've known each other, they were just friends in the beginning...so it's like a new phase for them.
Brampton Wrote:just got the power back..............but for how long
We lost internet at work. I wound up leaving and going to a client to sit in their server room use the net.
DON'T WORRY EVERYONE!!!!!!

I created a new password for knightryda and sent it to him.

He should be on shortly.

I want to make sure all members of DBN are treated fairly and equally and have all opportunities to participate.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:I just think they have known each other for so many many years that maybe they are meant to be together....and relationships sometimes go through BS in the beginning, until they level out and both people understand whats expected of them and they learn what makes the other person happy. Even though they've known each other, they were just friends in the beginning...so it's like a new phase for them.

I don't think just because they've known each other for a long period of time states that they are meant to be together. People realize after being together for a long period of time that they are no longer the person they once loved, a person they no longer care for or they were never the right person in the first place.
Wait, is today a big day in C&R history or something?

[Image: SpotsG3.jpg]
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
AirHej Wrote:Wait, is today a big day in C&R history or something?

[Image: SpotsG3.jpg]

In case you have missed the show the last week. Kristin is going to be in studio today and they are going to air out everything on air and take calls and everything.

Do everything you can to lsiten from 11AM to 3PM today.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Iva13 Wrote:I just think they have known each other for so many many years that maybe they are meant to be together....and relationships sometimes go through BS in the beginning, until they level out and both people understand whats expected of them and they learn what makes the other person happy. Even though they've known each other, they were just friends in the beginning...so it's like a new phase for them.

:killme:
Covino flew in to be in studio!!!!! SWEET!!!

Brampton Wrote:just got the power back..............but for how long

one hour?
Yes, I tossed and turned last night in anticipation.

This might be the best day of radio ever, we will remember this for the rest of our lives, like 9/11 and when the Pens won the cup. We will remember where we were.

Nussie_T Wrote:

I don't think just because they've known each other for a long period of time states that they are meant to be together. People realize after being together for a long period of time that they are no longer the person they once loved, a person they no longer care for or they were never the right person in the first place.

I'm not saying that about EVERYONE....but Spot said he really really cares for her.... still. I'm just saying we should give her a chance to tell us how she feels about him and why she did what she did to him. I just don't think we/they should jump all over her right away...I say let's give her a chance.....that's all Confusedad:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I'm not saying that about EVERYONE....but Spot said he really really cares for her.... still. I'm just saying we should give her a chance to tell us how she feels about him and why she did what she did to him. I just don't think we/they should jump all over her right away...I say let's give her a chance.....that's all Confusedad:

Your kind of right Iva, I don't think the point of this should be to bash Kristin. I am more interested in real answers and getting her to give real answers. Then if things go wrong and everything has been answered, if she chose wrong, then maybe a little bit of bashing. But I do not think bashing her and calling her a cunt should be the point of this. I want to know for real why she disrespected Spot and maybe some of the things from her side that we have not heard yet. I just hope she does not drag Covino and Rich's personal life into this b/c that does not matter.

Why do I feel like at the end of the day we'll all have that feeling we had after 90% of The Sopranos episodes? You know, that incomplete nothing happened feeling.
I hope that the next time Dildo calls in, he tells us how he really feels Confusedhock:
Joe In PA Wrote:Why do I feel like at the end of the day we'll all have that feeling we had after 90% of The Sopranos episodes? You know, that incomplete nothing happened feeling.

This is how I feel about it too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM