Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 7/22 THE GREATEST DAY IN RADIO HISTORY....hopefully
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Watch fucking Jerkman be in studio. If he is, I will call the hotline to get through if I have to. I have never called the hotline, I just logged it away for emergencies.

The parts guy here where I work is named Jeff. I started calling him jeff the jerkman. He has no idea what I'm talking about. It's funny.
I find calling any parts guy a jerkoff a safe bet :high5:
I'll be here for the show unless I get called away but the chances are very slim of that happening...
Pete Nice Wrote:TODAY IS A DAY.

Anyone else toss and turn last night in anticipation?
yup :high5:
I've been listening to the police scanner for the last couple of hours, and the only thing that has happened, was an officer filling up with gas, and telling dispatch his vehicle mileage. Lame
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Today would have been a great day for a few of us to be in studio.

I wonder is STL, Doug from ILRH, Vinnie Bagels or any of those local regulars are gonna be there.

If I lived within 2 hour drive of NYC, I would have called off sick today to be there.

So, why didn't you?

B/c I am NOT 2 hours from NYC. Did you read it?

I have to work, I am 6 hours from NYC and I need to pick up my car from the shop today.

I think you could've tried harder to be there for a day that could possibly be so epic.

I think you could try harder to make me a pie :tater:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
You know what I was thinking...what is she comes on crying saying she's sorry for what she did to Spot and she is trying to understand his job better, but it's just hard for her....What if she really tries to make amends??? I don't think we/they should be mean to her...I say give her a chance to tell her side of the story.
I think they should play BOJ with Kristin Tice!
Iva13 Wrote:You know what I was thinking...what is she comes on crying saying she's sorry for what she did to Spot and she is trying to understand his job better, but it's just hard for her....What if she really tries to make amends??? I don't think we/they should be mean to her...I say give her a chance to tell her side of the story.
NO chance of that happening.
Iva13 Wrote:You know what I was thinking...what is she comes on crying saying she's sorry for what she did to Spot and she is trying to understand his job better, but it's just hard for her....What if she really tries to make amends??? I don't think we/they should be mean to her...I say give her a chance to tell her side of the story.

The fact is, despite that, the trust still was violated and that can not be repaired.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
The power just went out at work, for the 3rd time this week.

This shit better not happen this afternoon
Nussie_T Wrote:I think they should play BOJ with Kristin Tice!
Now there's a pretty good idea.
Joe In PA Wrote:

But what if she's crying and really means it????
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

But what if she's crying and really means it????

Then she's just being manipulative.
just got the power back..............but for how long
I don't see any of that happening.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM