Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 1st, 2010 - Some Canadian Holiday and Empanada Thursday
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I enjoy the occasional hockey brawl.

The Wings haven't done anything today.
Why would Ottawa sign Gonchar for basically the same money a younger VOlchenkov wanted?

Doesn't make a lot of sense, and Volchenkov is a better shutdown guy by far.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pittsburgh, Phoenix and Tampa trying to get Ray Whitney.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Chip Wrote:

I beg to differ.... I am on the sportsnetwork.com....

Detroit Red Wings - Riley Sheahan (C, U of Notre Dame (CCHA))

Unless, that's just not official yet
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I beg to differ.... I am on the sportsnetwork.com....

Detroit Red Wings - Riley Sheahan (C, U of Notre Dame (CCHA))

Unless, that's just not official yet

Like Chip said, the Red Wings have done nothing today.

Why does everyone think the Pens don't have cap room? They still have over $8 mill left after signing Martin and Michilek.

AP report:

It was been reported that Alexander Ovechkin just read read the report of the Pittsburgh Penguins signing Paul Martin and Zbynek Michalek with possibly Dan Hamhius in the wings and was quoted as saying "FUCK, now we won't be able to score on them either and they will beat us as often as they beat the Flyers".

Ray Whitney signs with Phoenix.

Spot is on Cocks talking about his date.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:AP report:

It was been reported that Alexander Ovechkin just read read the report of the Pittsburgh Penguins signing Paul Martin and Zbynek Michalek with possibly Dan Hamhius in the wings and was quoted as saying "FUCK, now we won't be able to score on them either and they will beat us as often as they beat the Flyers".

Lame
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:AP report:

Wacka wacka.
First date with a chick and Spot went back to her apartment? Whoa!!!!

The chick has 4 male roommates..... :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Why does everyone think the Pens don't have cap room? They still have over $8 mill left after signing Martin and Michilek.

This sight is always pretty accurate, and really up to date, and it says the Pens have just over 2 million free.

http://www.capgeek.com/charts.php?Team=26
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:First date with a chick and Spot went back to her apartment? Whoa!!!!

The chick has 4 male roommates..... :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

So, in the circle of the 5 guys :wanker:, if Spot wasn't the on doing it on her face, he should just get out now.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:First date with a chick and Spot went back to her apartment? Whoa!!!!

So, in the circle of the 5 guys :wanker:, if Spot wasn't the on doing it on her face, he should just get out now.

Sounds like they drank a lot. And they had pizza, too.... He walked her back to her place again at the end of the night and he says she was all touchy with him.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM