Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombie flies
So I was thinking about all the ways one could get infected with the zombie virus.

Remember in Resident Evil 3 when the crows turned into zombies by feeding on dead zombies?

I Resident Evil 2 there were zombie dogs.

Are all animals prone to the turning into zombies, or would it just kill them?

What about insects?

If a fly was feeding on a dead zombie, wouldn't it them get infected, bite a human and spread the virus?

If that was the case. insects would most likely destroy the human race b/c there are so many of them, it would be impossible to get away unless you went into space.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Zombie mosquitos. were all doomed
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I'd survive. I fear bugs so much that I keep the house sealed up pretty tight.
Another question:

When a dog turns into a zombie dog he goes after humans, not other dogs.

a. Why don't they go after other dogs?
b. Why don't human zombies ever eat dogs?

Is it just the human brain that will quench the zombie thirst?
Jersey_Mike Wrote:Another question:

When a dog turns into a zombie dog he goes after humans, not other dogs.

a. Why don't they go after other dogs?
b. Why don't human zombies ever eat dogs?

Is it just the human brain that will quench the zombie thirst?
I thought they ate everything.
As we saw in "Dawn of the Dead", the zombies showed no interest in dogs. I would believe that any brain, regardless of species, could be infected with the zombie virus. But maybe only human flesh/blood/brains are what the zombie virus requires to stay alive, or undead, once it finds a host.

Joe In PA Wrote:I'd survive. I fear bugs so much that I keep the house sealed up pretty tight.
Then, I guess the only thing you have to worry about is Radon, the silent killer.
Brian in NY Wrote:As we saw in "Dawn of the Dead", the zombies showed no interest in dogs. I would believe that any brain, regardless of species, could be infected with the zombie virus. But maybe only human flesh/blood/brains are what the zombie virus requires to stay alive, or undead, once it finds a host.

Joe In PA Wrote:I'd survive. I fear bugs so much that I keep the house sealed up pretty tight.
Then, I guess the only thing you have to worry about is Radon, the silent killer.
Radon free.
what about bears and wolves? Would they get infected? Would the zombies want to eat their brains? Apes are practically human, do zombies want to eat their brains?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe In PA Wrote:Radon free.
:rock:
So, with the discovery of the 3 wolves t-shirt's powers, do you think wearing it would protect someone from zombies??? Just wondering.

I think I am going to stock up on bug spray. Dec 2012 isn't too far away!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-Zombie Strongholds Beckster 37 16,992 12-12-2020, 07:32 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Zombie Stuff Pete Nice 7 4,612 11-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Zombie Team Pete Nice 2 2,835 09-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Zombie blood JDubb 1 1,689 07-21-2011, 10:20 PM
  Zombie discussion out the wazoo... Hondo 21 9,753 07-21-2011, 10:10 PM
  The start of the zombie invasion? Hondo 11 5,591 02-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Last Post: cody
  Zombie proofing your car. Joe 5 3,245 01-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Zombie tips for the Holidays from Beckster! Hondo 3 2,448 12-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Last Post: the keifer
  The Top 7 Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Will Fail Hondo 16 7,613 11-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Hondo
  Top 5 Zombie movies (in the past 10 years) PJfromLI 11 5,381 11-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team