Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAGO
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wtf Tim Hortons charged me 30 cents extra for whipped topping on my hot cocoa! Plus, they forgOt that cardboard thingy that keeps your fingers from being scalded by the hot-ass cup. I think I am kinda ticked off at them right now.
we don't get the cardboard thing on the cup in Canada......I guess we're tougher..........Whipped topping = Lame
There's a cardboard thing on the Tim Horton's cups? Since when? We don't get that in the Buffalo market and those stupid cups they have always burn your hands. I love Tim's coffee, but I hate the company as a whole. Their bagels and donuts suck dick as do all of their cups. I've never not been given a cup that doesn't leak.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
They really are into the Doody Time tales this week................. Wtf
AirHej Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wtf Tim Hortons charged me 30 cents extra for whipped topping on my hot cocoa! Plus, they forgOt that cardboard thingy that keeps your fingers from being scalded by the hot-ass cup. I think I am kinda ticked off at them right now.
we don't get the cardboard thing on the cup in Canada......I guess we're tougher..........Whipped topping = Lame
There's a cardboard thing on the Tim Horton's cups? Since when? We don't get that in the Buffalo market and those stupid cups they have always burn your hands. I love Tim's coffee, but I hate the company as a whole. Their bagels and donuts suck dick as do all of their cups. I've never not been given a cup that doesn't leak.
Is there a difference between the US/Canada donuts? They are fine up here..............I guess I'll find out on tuesday
Gotta feel bad for the Dudebro Convention, last night's Mets game was rained out. they are however allowed to use their tix from last night at tonight's 7pm game.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Brampton Wrote:Is there a difference between the US/Canada donuts? They are fine up here..............I guess I'll find out on tuesday

Maybe? I don't know. The Tim food products are no comparison to Dunkin Donuts. Dunkin wins HANDS down.

Brampton Wrote:They really are into the Doody Time tales this week................. Wtf
phfffft, gotta love the Doody time tales!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Exactly, the only reason Spot and Rich don't have doody stains is because they are wearing dark shorts!
Maybe Covino has fissures in his ass?
HA HA HA "I think you have Anal Leakage" best quote ever!
Wyoming Congrats on your first post starter....but you need to do that HERE....not there.... ;-)
AirHej Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

we don't have the cardboard things around our cups but I just ask for another cup to put the one with the coffee in so that it doesn't scald my hand. They have the carboard things at other places though
Brampton Wrote:They really are into the Doody Time tales this week................. Wtf
Just in time for my chocolate pudding snack pack Confusedwoot:
Confucious say "Man who go to bed with itchy ASS, wakes up with smelly fingers!"
wyoian Wrote:DBN has 2 pages already, I just started the thread over on TOMB! first thread ever, for me!

You didn't get a virus warning over there?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:Wyoming Congrats on your first post starter....but you need to do that HERE....not there.... ;-)
SHIT apperant LEE I don't get up early enough to start one here!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Monday, May 2, 2016 ~ Go Back to Bed Beckster 28 2,320 05-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 01/04/15 - Back to school!!! NussieT 9 350 01-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 10/21/15: Back to the Future Chip 2 198 10-22-2015, 09:44 AM
  Monday October 19, 2015 - Down and back up Joe 26 505 10-19-2015, 03:46 PM
  Monday, July 6, 2015 ~ I wanna go back... Beckster 46 698 07-06-2015, 04:11 PM
  Tuesday 02/03/15: Back from a long weekend Chip 34 530 02-03-2015, 07:27 PM