Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAGO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
FUCKING RIGHT BITCHES, 49 years, the cup is back in Chi-town
Yup....they won
Is hockey over yet? When does the next season start, next week?
Good morning eveyone and congratulations to Chicago!!!!!! and the Philly fans were very nice and respectful...(thank God). Pete will be happy....no tattoo for him....and I'm glad for that. :yawn: Now I will go get coffee.
JDubb Wrote:Is hockey over yet? When does the next season start, next week?

I think it already started. :killme: They get about 12 hours off in between seasons.
80 degrees when I woke up this morning. :killme:
53 degrees this morning. It might hit 70 today :praying:
I need to think of some way to bother my kids and wife in the morning. It really pisses me off to see them all snoozing away in the air conditioned house I pay for.
Woo Woo...I just got a pair of 80.00 shoes for 32.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they had 30% off, plus I had a $20 coupon.....yeah me...yeah me!!!! :boobs: :boobs: I'm so HAPPY!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:I need to think of some way to bother my kids and wife in the morning. It really pisses me off to see them all snoozing away in the air conditioned house I pay for.

Right b4 you leave you could bang pots and pans together and by the time they get downstairs you will be gone....but at least it will get them all up!!!!!!
Wtf Tim Hortons charged me 30 cents extra for whipped topping on my hot cocoa! Plus, they forgOt that cardboard thingy that keeps your fingers from being scalded by the hot-ass cup. I think I am kinda ticked off at them right now.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wtf Tim Hortons charged me 30 cents extra for whipped topping on my hot cocoa! Plus, they forgOt that cardboard thingy that keeps your fingers from being scalded by the hot-ass cup. I think I am kinda ticked off at them right now.
I've heard that baking pies is quite relaxing......
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to think of some way to bother my kids and wife in the morning. It really pisses me off to see them all snoozing away in the air conditioned house I pay for.

Right b4 you leave you could bang pots and pans together and by the time they get downstairs you will be gone....but at least it will get them all up!!!!!!

I was throwing stuffed animals that sing songs at them this morning.
I think it is my sons birthday today.
LeNeve Wrote:I was throwing stuffed animals that sing songs at them this morning.
what did the stuffed animals ever do to you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23