Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAGO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Iva13 Wrote:I could not get that Barnando song out of my head last night, through the night and then this morning...and it's still in there....Just call name, just call my name Barnando.. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Just follow the Moskva down to Gorky Park.....
AirHej Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Not sure why.. but I just gave the census guy all fake info. I told him I had 4 Mexican roommates.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I filled mine out put it in the envelope, then it sat on the kitchen table untill someone spilled juice on it. Then I threw it away.

One of the Census employees will be finding you!

damn
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I could not get that Barnando song out of my head last night, through the night and then this morning...and it's still in there....Just call name, just call my name Barnando.. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

I'll take gorky park over barnando.
Confusedwoot: Now gorky park is in my head, just from reading that.
LeNeve Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Not sure why.. but I just gave the census guy all fake info. I told him I had 4 Mexican roommates.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I filled mine out put it in the envelope, then it sat on the kitchen table untill someone spilled juice on it. Then I threw it away.

damn

I sent mine in, I think a week after the deadline. The dude showed up. I told him I had sent mine in, he wouldn't take no for an answer.
LeNeve Wrote:Confusedwoot: Now gorky park is in my head, just from reading that.
It's been in mine since I typed it.
AirHej Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I filled mine out put it in the envelope, then it sat on the kitchen table untill someone spilled juice on it. Then I threw it away.

damn

I sent mine in, I think a week after the deadline. The dude showed up. I told him I had sent mine in, he wouldn't take no for an answer.
The census guy showed up at my house because my neighbor didn't submit his. He was asking me what my neighbor was doing on April 1st and he was all official about it. How the fuck should know what my neighbor was up to?
What's up DBN?
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I'll take gorky park over barnando.
:high5:
JDubb Wrote:What's up DBN?

Hello
JDubb Wrote:What's up DBN?
Yo Bro
I'm in the studio sitting between legends Shawn the Lawyer and Barnando
Pete Nice Wrote:I'm in the studio sitting between legends Shawn the Lawyer and Barnando
"Legends"............is Dana Dane there as well?
Lunchtime............... :cya:
Michael Billy was just in here talking to everyone.

He said "I heard there was a bunch of men in here"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23