Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAGO
It is also the "best buy" date on my chocolate milk, so I need to drink it today before it goes bad.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was throwing stuffed animals that sing songs at them this morning.
what did the stuffed animals ever do to you

I'm always stepping on them, and they are noisy. Fuck those stuffed bitches.
LeNeve Wrote:I think it is my sons birthday today.
You think?!?!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wtf Tim Hortons charged me 30 cents extra for whipped topping on my hot cocoa! Plus, they forgOt that cardboard thingy that keeps your fingers from being scalded by the hot-ass cup. I think I am kinda ticked off at them right now.
we don't get the cardboard thing on the cup in Canada......I guess we're tougher..........Whipped topping = Lame
LeNeve Wrote:It is also the "best buy" date on my chocolate milk, so I need to drink it today before it goes bad.
you should have 3-4 days after that before it is no good
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:It is also the "best buy" date on my chocolate milk, so I need to drink it today before it goes bad.
or does that mean you have to drink it in an electronics store...today?
Congrats to the Hawks. And I hope they take good car of our cup, now that it's closer to home. It'll be back in Detroit next year... fo sho!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I need to think of some way to bother my kids and wife in the morning. It really pisses me off to see them all snoozing away in the air conditioned house I pay for.

Shut off the air. :duh:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wtf Tim Hortons charged me 30 cents extra for whipped topping on my hot cocoa! Plus, they forgOt that cardboard thingy that keeps your fingers from being scalded by the hot-ass cup. I think I am kinda ticked off at them right now.
I've heard that baking pies is quite relaxing......

:finger:
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
we don't get the cardboard thing on the cup in Canada......I guess we're tougher..........Whipped topping = Lame

I usually get one. I wasn't even being offered the whipped topping til today, so i thought sure, why not... Then the bastards charged me extra.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
you should have 3-4 days after that before it is no good

Not mentally.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to think of some way to bother my kids and wife in the morning. It really pisses me off to see them all snoozing away in the air conditioned house I pay for.

Then it will be all hot when I get home.
LeNeve Wrote:

You're only a few minutes away... sneak home later and flip it back on. Sheesh.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:

You're only a few minutes away... sneak home later and flip it back on. Sheesh.

I like my idea......wake them all up then run!!!!!
DBN has 2 pages already, I just started the thread over on TOMB! first thread ever, for me!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Monday, May 2, 2016 ~ Go Back to Bed Beckster 28 2,320 05-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 01/04/15 - Back to school!!! NussieT 9 350 01-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 10/21/15: Back to the Future Chip 2 198 10-22-2015, 09:44 AM
  Monday October 19, 2015 - Down and back up Joe 26 505 10-19-2015, 03:46 PM
  Monday, July 6, 2015 ~ I wanna go back... Beckster 46 698 07-06-2015, 04:11 PM
  Tuesday 02/03/15: Back from a long weekend Chip 34 530 02-03-2015, 07:27 PM