Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After....
PJfromLI Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey PJ is back!!!!! So you're a cop in Harlem....what else do we need to know about you???? ;-)

PJ Harvey?

he pops in and then he's gone just as quick...
Yeah, I visit the forum every now and then. I've been listening to the show almost every day for the past 5 years. I used to be a frequent caller. I met some of u last night. I was at
the table with the two girls in front of the stage next to
covino and spots table.

Was the place pretty full of people?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:[youtube]tKjq-k_51t8[/youtube]
Private video? Wtf
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Covino told me to tug it last night because I am not a fan of Berry or Burnando.

That song sucks.
I'm not a fan either.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
AirHej Wrote:Sara gave Spot a reach around last night??!?
She must have some really long arms.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:If Rich's heart was beating through his chest, I think people would have seen it through that tight-ass shirt.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
michaelangelo Wrote:[youtube]RNU8SkTHFpM[/youtube]
Wtf #2
Iva13 Wrote:We just got free lunch...Pasta Salad w/truffle oil (whatever that is), Little bags of Kettle chips and little sandwiches of Brie and Turkey, RoastBeef on Pump, Chicken and Provolone w/roasted peppers and cookies....all for FREE...that was great!!!! oh and a regular salad w/dressing.
Free is my favourite price.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:We just got free lunch...Pasta Salad w/truffle oil (whatever that is), Little bags of Kettle chips and little sandwiches of Brie and Turkey, RoastBeef on Pump, Chicken and Provolone w/roasted peppers and cookies....all for FREE...that was great!!!! oh and a regular salad w/dressing.

truffle oil = :wanker:
:roflmao: add :atm: for chocolate truffles.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Do we know what gay (dudebros) are in studio today???? Did they say???

I don't think any of them are gay.
What about Jerkman?
Iva13 Wrote:ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!!! you changed that on me...I did not type that....you made me go back and look..... Confusedlap:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Who cares if a chick farts?

I do, that shit is disgusting. That will ruin a girls image to me big time.
so your wife doesn't crack off the occasional one? :fart:

Fuck no!! I don't even let my kids do it. That shit is so gross to me.
So you're a :fart: nazi?
JDubb Wrote:It would be nice if when they update the website they remove the malware.
That would be nice but I'm not holding my breath.
LeNeve Wrote:How about when you are trying to feel a chicks boob, but she is too fat. That will ruin it for you....... anybody?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
That's the only part we needed to hear to make our determination.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:oh dude. my bff in hi skool decided to turn whore one nite. we were in a car with a couple of dudes, and she starts handing me her clothes from the back seat. then, the RANKEST, FOULEST stench ive ever smelled filled the car. i threw up in my mouth & we had to roll all the windows down. it was like chemical terrorism.
Wtf :barf:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey, anyone notice the date today is 6/9?
Aahaha, 69.

How isn't it a holiday?
They should make that steak & BJ day. :rock:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM