Dudebro Nation
6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After.... - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After.... (/showthread.php?tid=848)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After.... - Iva13 - 06-09-2010

:yawn: Good morning everyone!! How did Rich do???

Re: 6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After.... - Beckster - 06-09-2010

We wouldn't know the feed farted out and everyone missed it.

Re: 6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After.... - Brian - 06-09-2010

:roflmao: Beckster said farted.

Re: 6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After.... - Iva13 - 06-09-2010

B I was worried you would get arrested w/that post...it happened to a woman in Philly...she posted something like that on Craig's List...and they arrested her.

Re: 6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After.... - Chip - 06-09-2010

Iva13 Wrote:B I was worried you would get arrested w/that post...it happened to a woman in Philly...she posted something like that on Craig's List...and they arrested her.

They arrested someone for saying "fart" on the internet?

Re: 6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After.... - LeNeve - 06-09-2010

Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:B I was worried you would get arrested w/that post...it happened to a woman in Philly...she posted something like that on Craig's List...and they arrested her.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: 6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After.... - Brampton - 06-09-2010

fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fafart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart rt fart fart fart fart farfart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart t fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart farfart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart t fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart

Lock me up :roflmao:

Re: 6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After.... - AirHej - 06-09-2010

What day are the Dudebro Convention people like Pete and company going to be in studio?

I can't wait to see video of Rich on stage.

LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Marge said you can't swear on the internet.

Re: 6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After.... - Brian - 06-09-2010

AirHej Wrote:What day are the Dudebro Convention people like Pete and company going to be in studio?

I can't wait to see video of Rich on stage.
Pete will be in studio Thursday and Friday, not sure about today.

Re: 6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After.... - Iva13 - 06-09-2010

No you guys not the fart thing...the FB Post which I found out wasn't her....it was Jim... it was extremely close to solicitation. That's what they said about this woman and she went to Court and everything...she was like...it was a joke...I didn't really mean anything by it....

Iva13 Wrote:No you guys not the fart thing...the FB Post which I found out wasn't her....it was Jim... it was extremely close to solicitation. That's what they said about this woman and she went to Court and everything...she was like...it was a joke...I didn't really mean anything by it....

Nope. You meant the "fart" comment.
We know.

Iva13 Wrote:No you guys not the fart thing...the FB Post which I found out wasn't her....it was Jim... it was extremely close to solicitation. That's what they said about this woman and she went to Court and everything...she was like...it was a joke...I didn't really mean anything by it....

But that would be pretty funny if she gets arrested because he's pimping her out on FB.
Facebook is evil.

Re: 6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After.... - Derick - 06-09-2010

Brian in NY Wrote::roflmao: Beckster said farted.
:high5:

Re: 6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After.... - Derick - 06-09-2010

so Brampton..... about last night