Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
:yawn: Good morning everyone!! How did Rich do???
We wouldn't know the feed farted out and everyone missed it.
:roflmao: Beckster said farted.
B I was worried you would get arrested w/that post...it happened to a woman in Philly...she posted something like that on Craig's List...and they arrested her.
Iva13 Wrote:B I was worried you would get arrested w/that post...it happened to a woman in Philly...she posted something like that on Craig's List...and they arrested her.

They arrested someone for saying "fart" on the internet?
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:B I was worried you would get arrested w/that post...it happened to a woman in Philly...she posted something like that on Craig's List...and they arrested her.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fafart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart rt fart fart fart fart farfart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart t fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart farfart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart t fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart

Lock me up :roflmao:
What day are the Dudebro Convention people like Pete and company going to be in studio?

I can't wait to see video of Rich on stage.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Marge said you can't swear on the internet.
AirHej Wrote:What day are the Dudebro Convention people like Pete and company going to be in studio?

I can't wait to see video of Rich on stage.
Pete will be in studio Thursday and Friday, not sure about today.
No you guys not the fart thing...the FB Post which I found out wasn't her....it was Jim... it was extremely close to solicitation. That's what they said about this woman and she went to Court and everything...she was like...it was a joke...I didn't really mean anything by it....
Iva13 Wrote:No you guys not the fart thing...the FB Post which I found out wasn't her....it was Jim... it was extremely close to solicitation. That's what they said about this woman and she went to Court and everything...she was like...it was a joke...I didn't really mean anything by it....

Nope. You meant the "fart" comment.
We know.
Iva13 Wrote:No you guys not the fart thing...the FB Post which I found out wasn't her....it was Jim... it was extremely close to solicitation. That's what they said about this woman and she went to Court and everything...she was like...it was a joke...I didn't really mean anything by it....

But that would be pretty funny if she gets arrested because he's pimping her out on FB.
Facebook is evil.
Brian in NY Wrote::roflmao: Beckster said farted.
:high5:
so Brampton..... about last night
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24