Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I like some jewy foods.
LeNeve Wrote:How about when you are trying to feel a chicks boob, but she is too fat. That will ruin it for you....... anybody?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Can't say that's happened to me.
LeNeve Wrote:I like some jewy foods.
Bagels?
oh dude. my bff in hi skool decided to turn whore one nite. we were in a car with a couple of dudes, and she starts handing me her clothes from the back seat. then, the RANKEST, FOULEST stench ive ever smelled filled the car. i threw up in my mouth & we had to roll all the windows down. it was like chemical terrorism.
LeNeve Wrote:How about when you are trying to feel a chicks boob, but she is too fat. That will ruin it for you....... anybody?

Like what? You think you got the boob and it turns out to be a fat roll?
How about hooking up with a guy and having to ask him if it's in?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I like some jewy foods.
Bagels?

yes, and knish, I like how they keep the foods seperate too.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How about hooking up with a guy and having to ask him if it's in?

eff that. i always did a size check before hand. i actually said once, 'please hand me my pants, im out, boy scout.'
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How about hooking up with a guy and having to ask him if it's in?

Uh, can't say that's ever happened.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Like what? You think you got the boob and it turns out to be a fat roll?
Back boob?
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
PJfromLI Wrote:I have to admit, I was cringing a little bit in the begining when he did the aging cream on the penis bit. I was thinking, "oh no how many jokes is he going to rip from covino and or the show... But he did good.

Welcome to the forum! Are you still in NY?
He's from LI.....Long Island, he's usually in NY :duh:
Haha yeah I live here. Unfortuanly i won't be able to join the festivities tonight. I'm a cop in Harlem so if you guys want a tour of the butthole of manhattan take the train up to 125 street and Lexington. Youll see things like real life crackheads and professional homeless people!
Chip Wrote:

Uh, can't say that's ever happened.

We're not gay five :high5:
Hey PJ is back!!!!! So you're a cop in Harlem....what else do we need to know about you???? ;-)
I keep thinking Covino is saying BBC instead of DBC. The BBC convention Confusedwoot:
you dont have to front on me dear!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24