Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6-9-10 Wednesday--The Day After....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Who cares if a chick farts?

I do, that shit is disgusting. That will ruin a girls image to me big time.
so your wife doesn't crack off the occasional one? :fart:
Derick Wrote:
does the wifey rip ass in front of you?

i refused to fart in front of my husband before we got married. we dated for a really long time, & lived together for a few months too. i remember going into the living room at nite to sit on the couch so he wouldnt hear the farts. the second the marriage license was signed, PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I need to do that, don't need kids finding them

theyre in that box on the shelf under the swan. no way in the world can the boyz reach them. dont want that shit hitting anybody but me on the way down.....

Coolness. You should send a box to Kansas, there's a guy there who could use it. Right, LeNeve? :poke:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:dont hate the pie, baby.

I can't help it.. :barf:
you 2 are the Pie Princesses

I am NO pie princess
Yup.......Youre the.......Queeeeeeeeeeeeeen uh-of Pie-ie!
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Holy shit I passed 7000 posts...... :high5: to me
:postwhore:

No kidding. Big Grin :postwhore:

As long as I don't have to smell it.
ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!!! you changed that on me...I did not type that....you made me go back and look..... Confusedlap:
The South Park Queefing episode was on last night...
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I do, that shit is disgusting. That will ruin a girls image to me big time.
so your wife doesn't crack off the occasional one? :fart:

only when she has permission.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
does the wifey rip ass in front of you?

i refused to fart in front of my husband before we got married. we dated for a really long time, & lived together for a few months too. i remember going into the living room at nite to sit on the couch so he wouldnt hear the farts. the second the marriage license was signed, PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT.
:high5: awesome
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Do we know what guy (dudebros) are in studio today???? Did they say???

If they said anything, I missed it. Ed is there, I know. He posted on FB that Joan Rivers walked by him there.
Dont forget he saw the Kardashians

I tried.. thooonks for reminding me, though.
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Mmmmm pie.
:high5:

Lame
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Do we know what guy (dudebros) are in studio today???? Did they say???

If they said anything, I missed it. Ed is there, I know. He posted on FB that Joan Rivers walked by him there.
Dont forget he saw the Kardashians

and now he has pink eye.
Gotta do an Alignment........... :cya:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I need to do that, don't need kids finding them

theyre in that box on the shelf under the swan. no way in the world can the boyz reach them. dont want that shit hitting anybody but me on the way down.....

Coolness. You should send a box to Kansas, there's a guy there who could use it. Right, LeNeve? :poke:

L M F A O!!!!!!!!!! i wish you knew him so you could see in your mind the hissy fit he threw when that shit happened. i laffed so hard picturing i shot tea out my nose. funniest shit ever.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24