Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!!
Morning everyone... Day 6 without any internet... Starting to drive me crazy...
Iva, I too hate strapless bras, I have a couple of dresses that are strapless and its easier to just go without.
LeNeve, my work doesn't do random drug testing, but perhaps they should.
According to Mercer's FB page, Day 1 of the DBC starts today and Richs standup....
I am gonna do this T steeze:

1. Iva, just lose the bra and walk with a bounce in your step all day, then enjoy all the stares you are getting.

2. I have to carry a drug test kit in my car, but I have never had to use one on this job, I have taken tons of them in the past though.

3. This is my last day of work until next Monday. :happy: :happy:

4. Katie Perry has real boobs Rich.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:I honestly don't think smoking pot is a big deal...I think they should take that off of the screening process and just screen for hard drugs. I don't smoke pot..........anymore, but I don't think it's bad.

I agree, as long as they aren't smokin at work cause they need full awareness on this job!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Derick Wrote:rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey, whiskey makes my baby feel a little frisky

whatdatmean?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:I honestly don't think smoking pot is a big deal...I think they should take that off of the screening process and just screen for hard drugs. I don't smoke pot..........anymore, but I don't think it's bad.

I never imagined that coming from you... Ever... :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey, whiskey makes my baby feel a little frisky
you should not give whiskey to a baby
wyoian Wrote:

I agree, as long as they aren't smokin at work cause they need full awareness on this job!
Yep, it should be treated the same way as alcohol.
LeNeve Wrote:
you should not give whiskey to a baby
unless you really need them to sleep for a long time! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I give my wife shit about this all the time we call it "reservation babysitter"
Oh, yeah I almost forgot.

Brian is lame for not skipping out on work Friday.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brian in NY Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:

Yep, it should be treated the same way as alcohol.
Excactly(spelling eh!)
Wtf what kind of a father would fuck his own daughters? What a fucking sicko!!!

Pete Nice Wrote:Oh, yeah I almost forgot.

Brian is lame for not skipping out on work Friday.
I agree, what a loser.
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I meant late, like in late. She's knocked up.

Confusedhock: WTF!!! Yesterday, it was my impending wedding and today I am knocked up?! Holy shit! This is moving too fast for me!

"here comes tatertits, here comes tatertits"
"Oh, a tater tot!"

Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap:
I HATE PIE!!
wyoian Wrote:TATER TOTS!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:finger:
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone... Day 6 without any internet... Starting to drive me crazy...
Iva, I too hate strapless bras, I have a couple of dresses that are strapless and its easier to just go without.
LeNeve, my work doesn't do random drug testing, but perhaps they should.
According to Mercer's FB page, Day 1 of the DBC starts today and Richs standup....

I used to just lose the bra, but I think the twins friggin grew, they bounce more than ever now and it drives me nuts.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  TOOOSday, March 4, 2014 ~ BREAKING NEWS Beckster 155 1,006 03-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  7-26-11 Tooosday LeNeve 234 2,546 07-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!! NussieT 197 1,831 06-21-2011, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Tooosday, Sept 14, 2010 ~ Time to Wake Up Beckster 424 3,569 09-15-2010, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Tooosday 8/3/10 - A little too much sun... NussieT 220 1,896 08-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tooosday June 15 2010...It's Peanut Butter,Jelly Time. i bleed green 541 1,947 06-15-2010, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday i bleed green 447 1,349 06-14-2010, 04:56 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  5/18/10 Tooosday!! Good Morning Sunshine!!!! Iva13 260 998 05-20-2010, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Brian