Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday,June 3 2010...Can I hit 1000 today?
Iva13 Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:public act 96-34 approed by the general assembly and signed into law by the governor, raised my license plate registration fee by $20. Fucking bastards

for a passenger car? thats bullshit. PA rapes you on fees if you have a pickup truck

Great I guess mine will go up too...so what is the total now...like 70.00??? or 50.00????
$99 for me for a sedan
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the hockey game pissed me off last night. Just for fun today, I'm going to push someone into a wall, hit them in the back with a broom, then punch them in the back of the head, just to see if I get in trouble

First of all good morning...Second of all I turned on the hockey game last night to see someone (#13 who I really like and think is cute) hit someone w/his stick...but he did get in trouble...they made him sit down for a while....then I turned it off...but they won!!!! so good for them.....
You should work for NBC. *rolling on the floor smilie*
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:It may not seem like much to the people with 4 or 5 or 10 thousand posts but I'm gonna try and post whore my way to a thousand today.
I remember my 1st beer :poke:
What dat mean?
nevermind......I was using a Will Ferrall reference for when I passed a 1000......again, nevermind :yawn:

I got the reference.. and have use it before, and failed.
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:public act 96-34 approed by the general assembly and signed into law by the governor, raised my license plate registration fee by $20. Fucking bastards

for a passenger car? thats bullshit. PA rapes you on fees if you have a pickup truck

Great I guess mine will go up too...so what is the total now...like 70.00??? or 50.00????
$99 for me for a sedan

:bullshit:
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:It may not seem like much to the people with 4 or 5 or 10 thousand posts but I'm gonna try and post whore my way to a thousand today.
I remember my 1st beer :poke:
What dat mean?
nevermind......I was using a Will Ferrall reference for when I passed a 1000......again, nevermind :yawn:
Oh. He is over rated.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
Brampton Wrote:How bout the Umpire in the Tigers game last night.........bastard stole a perfect game from Gallaraga......... Wtf :bullshit: :douche: :dumass:

That Ump sounded like he was going to kill himself in the post game presser.
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

whats your plate registration cost per year?

$36 for a SUV, or regular car i believe. If you just have a regular F150 its like 70-80
if you have a heavy duty or something like a F350 I think it gets up around $100
ours is like $80 a year
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:How bout the Umpire in the Tigers game last night.........bastard stole a perfect game from Gallaraga......... Wtf :bullshit: :douche: :dumass:

That Ump sounded like he was going to kill himself in the post game presser.
Maybe he should :killme:
although I am glad in a way that the philly won. I'm going to this department dinner on friday, I asked a girl from the lab next to me if she wanted to come with, she said yes, but then yesterday she sounded like she might ditch me to watch game 4 (if the hawks would have won last night)
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:the hockey game pissed me off last night. Just for fun today, I'm going to push someone into a wall, hit them in the back with a broom, then punch them in the back of the head, just to see if I get in trouble
I feel like doing that every day to some of the people in my class.
Iva13 Wrote:

First of all good morning...Second of all I turned on the hockey game last night to see someone (#13 who I really like and think is cute) hit someone w/his stick...but he did get in trouble...they made him sit down for a while....then I turned it off...but they won!!!! so good for them.....

Wait a minute...
You think he's cute? Wtf
i bleed green Wrote:
I feel like doing that every day to some of the people in my class.
I guess you are a student.......where.......Western, Laurier, Conestoga?
DaveP Wrote:

I pay over $100 for tabs for my '04 Durango in Minnesota and about $60 for a '94 Alero.
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Wait a minute...
You think he's cute? Wtf
who's #13?.......maybe she's right :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:ours is like $80 a year
I think I pay around 90.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM