Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday,June 3 2010...Can I hit 1000 today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
It may not seem like much to the people with 4 or 5 or 10 thousand posts but I'm gonna try and post whore my way to a thousand today.
Good morning everyone.
Make sure you guys crank out a lot of pages today so I have a lot of stuff to respond to in my post whore quest.
Only 34 to go.
i bleed green Wrote:It may not seem like much to the people with 4 or 5 or 10 thousand posts but I'm gonna try and post whore my way to a thousand today.
I remember my 1st beer :poke:
i bleed green Wrote:Make sure you guys crank out a lot of pages today so I have a lot of stuff to respond to in my post whore quest.
Crank out....... :wanker: :roflmao:
How bout the Umpire in the Tigers game last night.........bastard stole a perfect game from Gallaraga......... Wtf :bullshit: :douche: :dumass:
I didn't watch too much of the hockey game last night, but I did watch the Jays piss away a win in the 9th inning
My work computer doesn't do work stuff...... Wtf ........the computer guy was here yesterday........maybe he should have fixed it instead of making it worse Confusedlap:
I think we've stated this before......O&A are not funny
Jump in anytime people
i saw how I can fix my Iphone screen for $22 online yesterday......thats cool, if it happens
Its just past 8:30 and I've done nothing today Lame
I wonder if i can make some washerfluid bottle bombs today?
i bleed green Wrote:Make sure you guys crank out a lot of pages

I think that is what got that one Senator in a lot of trouble.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24