Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday,June 3 2010...Can I hit 1000 today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I can't help it...when he's cleaned up doing interviews and has his teeth in I think he's cute...and my favorite # is 13....so that's how I came to that conclusion!!!

Such a chick answer.
But you're a chick, so that's ok.

Thanks Chip.... ;-)

I still kinda wonder about you though...
:nothingtoadd:
I forgot what I was gonna say.
i bleed green Wrote:I forgot what I was gonna say.

You were gonna say "I forgot what I was gonna say".
So, see, you didn't really forget.
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I can't help it...when he's cleaned up doing interviews and has his teeth in I think he's cute...and my favorite # is 13....so that's how I came to that conclusion!!!

Such a chick answer.
But you're a chick, so that's ok.

Thanks Chip.... ;-)

I still kinda wonder about you though...

Join the crowd...I think a lot of people wonder about me.... :?
I didn't watch any TV last night. I decided that I was going to organize my husbands garage. I was going through a milk crate w/my husbands help , I went to grab a large coffee can to put some wires in it. I look inside and there is a ball of what I thought was dust... looked again and it was a dead mouse... Eww.. In the 4 years I have lived there... I've never seen a mouse in our garage let alone our house... so grossed out...
Nussie_T Wrote:I didn't watch any TV last night. I decided that I was going to organize my husbands garage. I was going through a milk crate w/my husbands help , I went to grab a large coffee can to put some wires in it. I look inside and there is a ball of what I thought was dust... looked again and it was a dead mouse... Eww.. In the 4 years I have lived there... I've never seen a mouse in our garage let alone our house... so grossed out...

You should have cooked it.
My goal today is reach my 127th post here......Taa Daa! What do I win???
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:I forgot what I was gonna say.

You were gonna say "I forgot what I was gonna say".
So, see, you didn't really forget.
Oh good. I thought I had amnesia?
eddieyourdj Wrote:My goal today is reach my 127th post here......Taa Daa! What do I win???
a handsome gentlemens chest!
eddieyourdj Wrote:My goal today is reach my 127th post here......Taa Daa! What do I win???
:high5:

Woo Woo 127 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobs: :boobs: YOU DID IT !!!! :happy: :high5: :beer: :rock: :clap: :clap:
frijoles con queso este manana
Nussie_T Wrote:I didn't watch any TV last night. I decided that I was going to organize my husbands garage. I was going through a milk crate w/my husbands help , I went to grab a large coffee can to put some wires in it. I look inside and there is a ball of what I thought was dust... looked again and it was a dead mouse... Eww.. In the 4 years I have lived there... I've never seen a mouse in our garage let alone our house... so grossed out...
Suck it up buttercup.

Dammit I wish the damn smilies worked on my phone.I need the eye poke one.
Be gentle I am a fragile poster!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24