Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday,June 3 2010...Can I hit 1000 today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
There's the 3rd, I knew it would happen
Wtf is this they are playing?
I hope they talk about that during the first hour, while I'm not listening, cause I'm so pissed about that call in the Tigers game last night, that I might smash the computer I'm on
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I can't help it...when he's cleaned up doing interviews and has his teeth in I think he's cute...and my favorite # is 13....so that's how I came to that conclusion!!!

MY baseball number is 13, no wonder you like it, seeing as I am your DOD.

Yep! ;-)

You love when I wear my baseball pants don't you?

I do...I do!!!!
The umpire in that game when he apologized to the player was crying...he said he f'ed up...big time and he can't believe he did that to the kid....this was history and he blew it...he hopes something can be done....But I have to give a lot of credit to the Player b/c he handled it extremly well...poor guy.
Chip Wrote:Hey, look, all 5.

[youtube]MwCyVku1HvI[/youtube]

Confusedhock: Wtf Confusedhock:
Nussie_T Wrote:I hate dumb bitches like that. I have a friend who met this chick who already had two kids, was cheating on her husband with him, he ended up knocking her up with twins. She left her husband for him. Then when the twins were 3 months old, she left him. SHe doesn't work, he bought her a brand new van and all sorts of shit... I just want to punch the dumb bitch in the face.

I hate people like that too. They shouldn't be allowed to breed at all.
Brampton Wrote:I hope they talk about that during the first hour, while I'm not listening, cause I'm so pissed about that call in the Tigers game last night, that I might smash the computer I'm on

Tempers are flared about that here today, too.
B, i may try to be sneaky but he was kinda pissed about it so I can listen to the replay cause hes gone by then but i only work for the first hour of the replay
I am going this weekend to get a new pair of sneakers this weekend for NYC...any suggestions???
michaelangelo Wrote:B, i may try to be sneaky but he was kinda pissed about it so I can listen to the replay cause hes gone by then but i only work for the first hour of the replay

Ahhhh... Gotcha...

Tell him to he needs to change his tampon, too. :poke:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey, look, all 5.

[youtube]MwCyVku1HvI[/youtube]

Confusedhock: Wtf Confusedhock:

Canadians. They're an odd people.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I am going this weekend to get a new pair of sneakers this weekend for NYC...any suggestions???

YES YES YES

Get some underarmour sneakers, WELL worth the money, they are light and comfortable. PERFECT for walking around NYC. I will be wearing mine when we are there.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I am going this weekend to get a new pair of sneakers this weekend for NYC...any suggestions???
I like my puma's
eddieyourdj Wrote:I am going this weekend to get a new pair of sneakers for NYC...any suggestions???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24