Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 5-24 Lost series finale hangover day.
Sheep......it must be a Greek Mist! Confusedheepbagger:
Brampton Wrote:The other guy is an absolute :douche: .
Sounds like my neighbor.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:The other guy is an absolute :douche: .
Sounds like my neighbor.
If he see's my wife or I he runs into the house or the car. We were outside yesterday with our niece and his girlfriend talked to us for like 20minutes, and he ran into the house, never coming back out...... Wtf :douche:
LeNeve Wrote:I bought at least 24 beers on Friday night. Then satyed up until 5 am drinking them. Then pulled a no call no show to work Saturday. Today I am hiding out and laying low.

I pulled my first all-nighter in a long time on Saturday.. Got home at sunrise.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I bought at least 24 beers on Friday night. Then satyed up until 5 am drinking them. Then pulled a no call no show to work Saturday. Today I am hiding out and laying low.

I pulled my first all-nighter in a long time on Saturday.. Got home at sunrise.
I saw the messages, how you feeling today?
Rusty......trombone......
Pete Nice Wrote:These Opie and ANthony guys swear a lot, I think b/c they are not really funny otherwise. Lowest common demoninator.

I keep dropping my volume down to hide it too. i wouldn't mind it so much if I had a private office.

I put them on for a little bit on the way into work this morning.
I thought, "I heard this, minus the swearing, on FM radio over 10 years ago". They were talking about Lady GaGa.
I didn't laugh.
Norton annoyed me. He just sounds too fake in his "everything sucks and everyone is stupid" attitude.
if she's blowing you on the first date, you ain't giving her a warning........and thats how you know she's a slut
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:These Opie and ANthony guys swear a lot, I think b/c they are not really funny otherwise. Lowest common demoninator.

I keep dropping my volume down to hide it too. i wouldn't mind it so much if I had a private office.

I thought, "I heard this, minus the swearing, on FM radio over 10 years ago". They were talking about Lady GaGa.
I didn't laugh.
Norton annoyed me. He just sounds too fake in his "everything sucks and everyone is stupid" attitude.
There is no way that I would pick their show above Howard.
Haha, Spot wants to watch Rich jazz
Chip Wrote:Haha, Spot wants to watch Rich jazz
like it hasn't happened :poke:
Guess what..... :wanker: .....thats what!
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I didn't laugh.

Seriously. If C&R want O&A fame, they need to get an FM radio show. Then make national news for getting fired for some outragous radio stunt. 2 or 3 times. Then maybe they could get their own channel on Sirius.
The biggest names in radio, that's how they all got their fame, right?
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I keep dropping my volume down to hide it too. i wouldn't mind it so much if I had a private office.

I didn't laugh.

Seriously. If C&R want O&A fame, they need to get an FM radio show. Then make national news for getting fired for some outragous radio stunt. 2 or 3 times. Then maybe they could get their own channel on Sirius.
The biggest names in radio, that's how they all got their fame, right?
I believe thats what made them and Bubba famous. Howard's show is quality and dynamic, the other shows are lame Lame
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:4th, I decided to cut my neighbors grass yesterday (front and backyards) because they haven't cut it for about 3 weeks and they were away this week. That shit was like a foot thick. I have one hell of a sunburn to show for it
man, I wish Brampton was my neighbor, i would be gone every weekend
I figure thats what neighbor's should be doing for each other
I will never mow my neighbor's lawn.

I have mowed my neighbor's lawn. Sometimes I get done with mine, and I still want to keep mowing, so I just mow the neighbor's. I don't think he minds.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT