Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5-24 Lost series finale hangover day.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
It ran from 7PM to 11:30PM last night and then I tossed and turned in bed for hours thinking about it.

Awesome stuff.
Good morning everyone!
Lame
:bullshit: :dumass:
Holiday Monday here in Canada, up early with a sick kid. Checking out opie and Anthony, pretty good so far, they had Dana white on. Too bad after this limited time thing I still can't get the best of xm.
michaelangelo Wrote:Holiday Monday here in Canada, up early with a sick kid. Checking out opie and Anthony, pretty good so far, they had Dana white on. Too bad after this limited time thing I still can't get the best of xm.

Canadians are weird, the holiday is next monday.
Pete Nice Wrote:It ran from 7PM to 11:30PM last night and then I tossed and turned in bed for hours thinking about it.

Awesome stuff.

I watched the 1st and part of the second season of Lost, but then I realized I didn't have time to sit around and watch it, anymore.
michaelangelo Wrote:Holiday Monday here in Canada, up early with a sick kid. Checking out opie and Anthony, pretty good so far, they had Dana white on. Too bad after this limited time thing I still can't get the best of xm.

I've been listening to them too.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It ran from 7PM to 11:30PM last night and then I tossed and turned in bed for hours thinking about it.

Awesome stuff.

I watched the 1st and part of the second season of Lost, but then I realized I didn't have time to sit around and watch it, anymore.

And that is why they created DVR's about 10 years ago..... :owned:
This guy here finally figured out how to record shows on his stilleto, so we are listening to recorded right wing talk show non sense.
Victoria Day Lame
Pete Nice Wrote:

Awesome stuff.

Flint is a little behind the times.
I hitchhiked up there once...
[youtube]0cm7xr4mQlc[/youtube]
Pete Nice Wrote:

Awesome stuff.

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
So I guess T is off today, so I will remind everyone......

WHAT DID YOU BUY THIS WEEKEND?

I actually did not buy anything that was not food or beer.

Sunday I did get three $25 first level seats at PNC park for $21 total. Something about a special b/c they scored a bunch of runs one night or something. I was going to buy a new Pirates tshirt, but the store was too busy after the game and everyone wanted to leave.

There is a picture up on my Russian Facebook of us at the game. So go there and check it out if you want.
Iva, how is your mom doing? Good I hope.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28