Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5-24 Lost series finale hangover day.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just got into trouble for talking about my past. I should go now.

Uh-oh! :nothingtoadd:

I wonder who is in shit from?? I didn't see Angie on?

Not sure, I was just fucking with him.... ;-)
I just spent $831 and got $961 in free shit :happy: :happy: :happy:
Nussie_T Wrote:So I finally figured out how to clean my oven... it was like an epihany... ok well.. I was standing in the kitchen looking at my stove and I clicked the clean button, then the arrow to click two hours... and voila... oven locked and cleaning now... yea for me!

:clap:
Derick Wrote:I just spent $831 and got $961 in free shit :happy: :happy: :happy:

What did you buy and what did you get???
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I just spent $831 and got $961 in free shit :happy: :happy: :happy:

What did you buy and what did you get???
I bought 5 boxes of these
[Image: 456-1093_view.jpg]
1 of these (its a marking ladder)
[Image: 161-0374_view.jpg]
1 of these (box of 50)
[Image: 162-0215_view.jpg]

and I got all of this for free
[Image: 165-8062_165-8064_opt3.1_view.jpg]
Hey DBN, I just got home from my interview this morning. It stared at 9am and talked to 6 people, I'm exhausted.

What did I miss, how was SpotCenter?
Spot, stop even considering it. If she comes crawling back to you thats fine. But never, ever, ever, ever, be the one to go back! Confusedlap:
Spot needs to hang out with me for a weekend... He'll forget all about what's-her-name.

Did you buy it with personal money?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Spot needs to hang out with me for a weekend... He'll forget all about what's-her-name.

Uhhhh. What dat mean?
wyoian Wrote:Spot, stop even considering it. If she comes crawling back to you thats fine. But never, ever, ever, ever, be the one to go back! Confusedlap:

Move on...
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Spot needs to hang out with me for a weekend... He'll forget all about what's-her-name.

Uhhhh. What dat mean?
yeah really
JDubb Wrote:Hey DBN, I just got home from my interview this morning. It stared at 9am and talked to 6 people, I'm exhausted.

What did I miss, how was SpotCenter?

Hey, hey.... How do you think it went?

C&R kept busting in to it... It's a work in progress.
wyoian Wrote:Spot, stop even considering it. If she comes crawling back to you thats fine. But never, ever, ever, ever, be the one to go back! Confusedlap:

A little :atm: and send her on her way..
and this is what it does, or what part of it does
http://www.bio-rad.com/evportal/evolutio...KVY62KE8Z#
click 1st link
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28