Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5-24 Lost series finale hangover day.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Nussie_T Wrote:5) Brampton, I also have a neighbor that his parents cut his grass. He is like 35 years old, he spends his most of his time drinking himself stupid in a gazebo with his 21 year old g/f and their friends and then drive their quads around. His parents live across the street from him, his mom plants his flower beds and weeds the yard and the old man cuts the grass. Then one day he has the balls to tell my brother in law that my husband and I must live paycheck to paycheck.
I have only seen his father one time (the day he moved in), so if the second time I see him he's mowing his sons lawn, I now conclude he is at the Jerkman :douche: level
this was one of my favorite discussions
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:umm... Brittany Murphy was found dead this morning

Didn't she die like a year ago?
opps sorry, didnt read the whole thing, husband died, was found the same way, by the same person
i'm gonna stop contributing now

Oh come on, don't be so hard on yourself.
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:5) Brampton, I also have a neighbor that his parents cut his grass. He is like 35 years old, he spends his most of his time drinking himself stupid in a gazebo with his 21 year old g/f and their friends and then drive their quads around. His parents live across the street from him, his mom plants his flower beds and weeds the yard and the old man cuts the grass. Then one day he has the balls to tell my brother in law that my husband and I must live paycheck to paycheck.
I have only seen his father one time (the day he moved in), so if the second time I see him he's mowing his sons lawn, I now conclude he is at the Jerkman :douche: level

I also conclude that my neighbor is a :douche: too!
My Mom's cat tries to remove her oxygen while she is sleeping...he puts his paws on her face and pulls the tube out of her nose...I think he is tying to murder her!!!! Confusedhock:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I also conclude that my neighbor is a :douche: too!
:high5:
Greg Mercer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:So is Spot Center worth trying to use my online player , and getting my wireless headphones out.?

It depends on how he starts developing the show. Most of it is probably going to be old C&R clips that you've heard before.

I really hope that he tries to take a page out of C&R's book and uses his experiences to turn it into something we can call in about. I wouldn't have a problem with them coming in once in a while to interject on his topics, but they have be talking about the topic and not something that ends up turning into them ripping on him and taking control of his show.

I agree with this assessment.
Iva13 Wrote:My Mom's cat tries to remove her oxygen while she is sleeping...he puts his paws on her face and pulls the tube out of her nose...I think he is tying to murder her!!!! Confusedhock:

Proof.
Cats are evil.
Iva13 Wrote:My Mom's cat tries to remove her oxygen while she is sleeping...he puts his paws on her face and pulls the tube out of her nose...I think he is tying to murder her!!!! Confusedhock:
Confusedhock: :? Confusedhock: :?
Chip Wrote:

Proof.
Cats are evil.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Proof.
Cats are evil.

:roflmao:
I never realy heard about candlebox, and I don't feel bad about it
Brampton Wrote:this was one of my favorite discussions
Music convo's are always good.
the Beatles are the most overrated band in the history of music. History........Motzart would agree with me
cat's are weird like that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28