Dudebro Nation
Monday 5-24 Lost series finale hangover day. - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday 5-24 Lost series finale hangover day. (/showthread.php?tid=796)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Monday 5-24 Lost series finale hangover day. - Pete Nice - 05-24-2010

It ran from 7PM to 11:30PM last night and then I tossed and turned in bed for hours thinking about it.

Awesome stuff.

Re: Monday 5-24 Lost series finale hangover day. - Iva13 - 05-24-2010

Good morning everyone!

Re: Monday 5-24 Lost series finale hangover day. - LeNeve - 05-24-2010

Lame

Re: Monday 5-24 Lost series finale hangover day. - Pete Nice - 05-24-2010

:bullshit: :dumass:

Re: Monday 5-24 Lost series finale hangover day. - michaelangelo - 05-24-2010

Holiday Monday here in Canada, up early with a sick kid. Checking out opie and Anthony, pretty good so far, they had Dana white on. Too bad after this limited time thing I still can't get the best of xm.

Re: Monday 5-24 Lost series finale hangover day. - Chip - 05-24-2010

michaelangelo Wrote:Holiday Monday here in Canada, up early with a sick kid. Checking out opie and Anthony, pretty good so far, they had Dana white on. Too bad after this limited time thing I still can't get the best of xm.

Canadians are weird, the holiday is next monday.

Re: Monday 5-24 Lost series finale hangover day. - Beckster - 05-24-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:It ran from 7PM to 11:30PM last night and then I tossed and turned in bed for hours thinking about it.

Awesome stuff.

I watched the 1st and part of the second season of Lost, but then I realized I didn't have time to sit around and watch it, anymore.

michaelangelo Wrote:Holiday Monday here in Canada, up early with a sick kid. Checking out opie and Anthony, pretty good so far, they had Dana white on. Too bad after this limited time thing I still can't get the best of xm.

I've been listening to them too.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It ran from 7PM to 11:30PM last night and then I tossed and turned in bed for hours thinking about it.

Awesome stuff.

I watched the 1st and part of the second season of Lost, but then I realized I didn't have time to sit around and watch it, anymore.

And that is why they created DVR's about 10 years ago..... :owned:

This guy here finally figured out how to record shows on his stilleto, so we are listening to recorded right wing talk show non sense.

Victoria Day Lame

Re: Monday 5-24 Lost series finale hangover day. - Chip - 05-24-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:

Awesome stuff.

Flint is a little behind the times.
I hitchhiked up there once...
[youtube]0cm7xr4mQlc[/youtube]

Pete Nice Wrote:

Awesome stuff.

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

So I guess T is off today, so I will remind everyone......

WHAT DID YOU BUY THIS WEEKEND?

I actually did not buy anything that was not food or beer.

Sunday I did get three $25 first level seats at PNC park for $21 total. Something about a special b/c they scored a bunch of runs one night or something. I was going to buy a new Pirates tshirt, but the store was too busy after the game and everyone wanted to leave.

There is a picture up on my Russian Facebook of us at the game. So go there and check it out if you want.

Iva, how is your mom doing? Good I hope.