Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 5-24 Lost series finale hangover day.
wyoian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:4th, I decided to cut my neighbors grass yesterday (front and backyards) because they haven't cut it for about 3 weeks and they were away this week. That shit was like a foot thick. I have one hell of a sunburn to show for it
man, I wish Brampton was my neighbor, i would be gone every weekend
I figure thats what neighbor's should be doing for each other
Epic fail so far
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:So I guess T is off today, so I will remind everyone......

WHAT DID YOU BUY THIS WEEKEND?

I bought groceries, plus a bunch of rounds of Capt n Coke and a little gift for my niecy-poo to play with while she recovers from her surgery.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Wha Whaawawawawawawaaw!
I hope they bust his balls the whole time....its the only way for him to get better
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Iva, how is your mom doing? Good I hope.

Pete, she is not going good at all...I hope she makes a turn around this week....thanks for asking about Her. As if she wasn't having a hard enough time breathing, she ended up pulling a muscel in her back which has made it so much worse. Confusedwoot:

Bummer... I hope she starts getting better, Iva!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
this could be funny
I wonder who is screening the calls
I heard O&A when we had best of xm for a week. Yeah they cussed like mofos, I was at home and thought it was still a bit much.

Pete is right. When you have to say fuck in every sentence, then you are probaly not saying anything funny.
Brampton Wrote:I wonder who is screening the calls
dicky doo on the phones?
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Brampton Wrote:1st....I've never watched Lost, and from all the things people say about it, its just one more thing I didn't need to watch..jsut because it seemed to confuse the crap out of everyone
:high5:

Brampton Wrote:3rd.... I'm currently listening to Alice in Chains....
I was in DC this weekend for a concert with Alice in Chains, STP, Switchfoot, Cage the Elephant, and a couple other bands. Alice in Chains was awesome. STP was horrible, Scott Weiland is still a complete drunk and was wasted on stage. He couldn't remember words and was slurring. STP closed so we all left early and beat the traffic. The other bands were decent.
Brampton Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:4th, I decided to cut my neighbors grass yesterday (front and backyards) because they haven't cut it for about 3 weeks and they were away this week. That shit was like a foot thick. I have one hell of a sunburn to show for it
I will never mow my neighbor's lawn.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:1st....I've never watched Lost, and from all the things people say about it, its just one more thing I didn't need to watch..jsut because it seemed to confuse the crap out of everyone
:high5:

Brampton Wrote:3rd.... I'm currently listening to Alice in Chains....
I was in DC this weekend for a concert with Alice in Chains, STP, Switchfoot, Cage the Elephant, and a couple other bands. Alice in Chains was awesome. STP was horrible, Scott Weiland is still a complete drunk and was wasted on stage. He couldn't remember words and was slurring. STP closed so we all left early and beat the traffic. The other bands were decent.
that sounds like one of the few concerts I would leave the house for. Thats a great lineup
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:
(said with a southern twang)I live in the country, my neighbors ain't got no lawn.
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:
I am in a townhouse, and of my 2 neighbors I will only do this for one of them. The other guy is an absolute :douche: .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT