Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/18/10 Tooosday!! Good Morning Sunshine!!!!
My cousin is a little violent too...she thew a clock radio at her husband's head and he had to get stiches, she egged his car and flattened his tires...and he still married her. She scares me sometimes...but I just love her.
Iva13 Wrote:My cousin is a little violent too...she thew a clock radio at her husband's head and he had to get stiches, she egged his car and flattened his tires...and he still married her. She scares me sometimes...but I just love her.

Chicks are nuts.
Iva13 Wrote:My cousin is a little violent too...she thew a clock radio at her husband's head and he had to get stiches, she egged his car and flattened his tires...and he still married her. She scares me sometimes...but I just love her.

The question is what did he do that have it thrown at him? Did he deserve it?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:morning everyone

beckster with the facebook status rant

You like that? I was aiming for something subtle. Big Grin

What did "J" do?

"J" as in Jason has been dating a good friend of mine for the past year. I was supposed to hang out with them Saturday, but I had a party. They headed over to his house to be confronted by his "ex", who, from what it sounds, wasn't quite so much an ex. The fucker had been screwing around on her the whole time.

Good news is that she back-handed him a few times and he got a busted eye and lip out of it. I woulda given him more than that.

That's not as bad as what I was thinking.

A guy would probaly do some jail time if he did that.
The parts guy is listening to sade.
LeNeve Wrote:That's not as bad as what I was thinking.

Probably, but she has a young boy and she got to where she allowed her son to bond to him. From what she tells me, She was the "other" woman and that he was cheating on his "ex" with her. He even sent her a message about how much he loves his ex and how they are happy together. Pretty juvenile move if you ask me. I hate guys (and chicks) who do shit like that. But, as a good friend, I shall talk some smack bout him, to encourage her to forget about his good-for nothing ass much sooner. That makes 2 of my closest girls who are single again. Jim's not gonna be happy if I go hang out with them.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Crap! It's show time!!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Crap! It's show time!!

We still have it on Octane. I have no control on when to change.
LeNeve Wrote:

Covino is going off on some issue about Octane.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

well fuck. I'm still missing it. I like when he gets all pissy.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

well fuck. I'm still missing it. I like when he gets all pissy.

He's mad that he's the B squad for Octane now.
They finally asked him to interview a band, the Deftones. When their main guy isn't going to be there.
I'd be annoyed too.

I never really caught on with the XM guys when them put them on Octane. I miss the days when it was Covino, Kayla and the other Sirius people.
I would not want to interview the deftones.
Chip Wrote:I'd be annoyed too.

I never really caught on with the XM guys when them put them on Octane. I miss the days when it was Covino, Kayla and the other Sirius people.

The dude in the morning annoys me. He sucks, and the playlist sucks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, April 28, 2016 ~ Chilly Morning Beckster 49 2,173 04-28-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 04/19/16 - Sunshine & alcohol NussieT 13 295 04-19-2016, 03:31 PM
  Tuesday 04/19/16 - Sunshine & alcohol NussieT 0 176 04-19-2016, 08:39 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 06/18/15 - Sleep is good NussieT 8 266 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM
  Monday 01/26/15 -- Early morning wake up call NussieT 25 548 01-26-2015, 07:34 PM
  Tuesday, September 2 ~ Good Bye Summer Beckster 20 496 09-02-2014, 02:44 PM
  Weds - 06/04/14 -- Smelly Morning. NussieT 25 450 06-04-2014, 02:11 PM
  05/14/14 - I want sunshine!!! NussieT 40 1,181 05-14-2014, 01:36 PM