Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05/14/14 - I want sunshine!!!
I love the heat and the sunshine but it's rained every day for a week now. Yesterday as I was washing the trucks it started raining then it hailed. Then when I got up to go to the gym my car looked like this [Image: gyzedura.jpg]
canada
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
It's was frozen on there too. I had to pull the ice scraper out of the trunk.
NussieT Wrote:It's was frozen on there too. I had to pull the ice scraper out of the trunk.

:roflmao:

It's the middle of May.
It got down to 28 here last night. Im outside sitting down now, and im getting hot.
My phone is telling me where I parked my car this morning.
god. I hate our new model year work shop manuals. no words. just color coded pictures.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:It's was frozen on there too. I had to pull the ice scraper out of the trunk.

:roflmao:

It's the middle of May.

This years weather has been fucked up. I poured concrete this morning and I am frozen.
LeNeve Wrote:It got down to 28 here last night. Im outside sitting down now, and im getting hot.

It was around that here. When I got up at 5am to go to the gym it was 0 (32f). It is currently +1 (34f).
Can you guess what needs to be done in these two steps? Thats it. Not even a vague description of what it is.

[Image: a9usa7e8.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Can you guess what needs to be done in these two steps? Thats it. Not even a vague description of what it is.

[Image: a9usa7e8.jpg]

I bet you're taking off that big, plastic cover thing under the front of the car.
Then, I have no idea. Removing a couple bolts on something.
yeah. cover off the bottom. those two nuts are for the cables on the starter. then I'm supposed to do something blue, to another purple thing, and then yellow it.

oh, pardon me. I'm wrong. not purple. magenta.
I'm removing a transmission from a focus.

the next thing I need to do, is, well, there is a round thing, and its colored purple, and there is a big arrow pointing to it. So I need to do that next.
then do some yellow and purple things to the brake calipers
Here's the top secret decoder page.

[Image: je2e8ybe.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 04/19/16 - Sunshine & alcohol NussieT 13 295 04-19-2016, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 04/19/16 - Sunshine & alcohol NussieT 0 176 04-19-2016, 08:39 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Weds 3/28/12 - Everyone needs a little sunshine NussieT 145 1,466 03-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  8-18-10 Wednesday....Good Morning Sunshine!!! Iva13 269 2,790 08-18-2010, 07:19 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  5/18/10 Tooosday!! Good Morning Sunshine!!!! Iva13 260 998 05-20-2010, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Brian