Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/18/10 Tooosday!! Good Morning Sunshine!!!!
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:A guy that works here went to see nickle back this weekend, and now he is looking gayer than usual.
I've heard rumors about stuff like that happening.

Do you think Knickleback made him gay?
I tend to think if you like Knickleback, you're already gay and just looking for a way to come out.

He's 35 and married, but he went with some other dudes. So I think they were gay already.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:A guy that works here went to see nickle back this weekend, and now he is looking gayer than usual.

I tend to think if you like Knickleback, you're already gay and just looking for a way to come out.
Yeah, if you're going to see nickelback you have to be leaning that way in the first place.

It was also a 4.5 hour drive one way. I've never drove that far for anything. Not even puseta.
This guy has a cattle prod on his pickup, I was just now fucking with it, and zapping the flatbed, and it kind of shocked me . :dumass:
Deer antlers in the truck too.
LeNeve Wrote:Deer antlers in the truck too.

I'm not a big deer hunter, but I think you bang the antlers together, then the other deers think you are a deer that is having sex with another deer. Then when they come to join the fun, BAM, you shoot them right in the heart. Then make jerky.
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm not a big deer hunter, but I think you bang the antlers together, then the other deers think you are a deer that is having sex with another deer. Then when they come to join the fun, BAM, you shoot them right in the heart. Then make jerky.
this is not correct. Dear are somewhat territorial and male dear will fight with other male dear by ramming thier antlers together. So when your sitting in a tree stand you bang antlers together to simulate a fight, the most dominate deer will usually come to find out whats going on, then you shoot it
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

this is not correct. Dear are somewhat territorial and male dear will fight with other male dear by ramming thier antlers together. So when your sitting in a tree stand you bang antlers together to simulate a fight, the most dominate deer will usually come to find out whats going on, then you shoot it

I see, I knew people banged them together for some reason.
I poured a bottle of elk in heat piss on a kid on the school bus once. He cried. Then I felt kind of bad.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Yeah, if you're going to see nickelback you have to be leaning that way in the first place.

If you get dragged there by a girl, that's one thing. (that happened to me with Creed).
But I don't think people go, see them on stage, then proclaim "Hey, I love hairy man ass now!"
So a week ago, last Thursday I went to get an enhanced drivers license. I might need to go to Canada for work, and I don't have a passport, and this license will let me. And it came yesterday, in under 2 weeks for $45. Now I want to go to Canada just for fun. I haven't been much since I turned 21. Windsor is a fun town.
LeNeve Wrote:I poured a bottle of elk in heat piss on a kid on the school bus once. He cried. Then I felt kind of bad.

That's F'ed up man.
There weren't any elk around, were there?
LeNeve Wrote:I poured a bottle of elk in heat piss on a kid on the school bus once. He cried. Then I felt kind of bad.
luckly he wasnt in elk country, he would have gotten raped. Funny thing is they recognize the scent not necessarly the organism, typically when you want into your tree stand you cover your trail in deer piss, if you use doe piss, you might be carefull you dont get raped, I've had deer follow me down the trail, sizing me up as a good candidate to get rapie with, not fun. but then i shot him, so I won
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
luckly he wasnt in elk country, he would have gotten raped. Funny thing is they recognize the scent not necessarly the organism, typically when you want into your tree stand you cover your trail in deer piss, if you use doe piss, you might be carefull you dont get raped, I've had deer follow me down the trail, sizing me up as a good candidate to get rapie with, not fun. but then i shot him, so I won

Suuuure. You shot him before he raped you.

[youtube]heIa5UYsIP0[/youtube]
Derick Wrote:

This was in the Colorado mountains, I think there is elk up there. I got the piss from a convenience store that had hunting shit too.
I have talked to the guy who went to the nickle back concert. He did go with his wife, and he took his younger neeice, and nephew. He also sat in the last row. I take back calling him gay.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, April 28, 2016 ~ Chilly Morning Beckster 49 2,173 04-28-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 04/19/16 - Sunshine & alcohol NussieT 13 295 04-19-2016, 03:31 PM
  Tuesday 04/19/16 - Sunshine & alcohol NussieT 0 176 04-19-2016, 08:39 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 06/18/15 - Sleep is good NussieT 8 266 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM
  Monday 01/26/15 -- Early morning wake up call NussieT 25 548 01-26-2015, 07:34 PM
  Tuesday, September 2 ~ Good Bye Summer Beckster 20 496 09-02-2014, 02:44 PM
  Weds - 06/04/14 -- Smelly Morning. NussieT 25 450 06-04-2014, 02:11 PM
  05/14/14 - I want sunshine!!! NussieT 40 1,181 05-14-2014, 01:36 PM